Songs that u like but ur Embarrassed about!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Soz bud, but I like em all and im not even embarrassed.

oh, I see, we're talking about the songs and not the actual band mems?

LOL.:o

And I really mean it about these Airtours cnuts.

Originally posted by Tnega
Soz bud, but I like em all and im not even embarrassed.

oh, I see, we're talking about the songs and not the actual band mems?

ROFLMAO!

I've got too many to mention, but too old to be embarrassed. One of my favourites is still 'Posh' from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

I have no shame.
I like a wide variety of music, mostly from the Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Feeder variety. But also things like The Cult, Incubus Succubus (thanks Thur ;) ), Robbie Williams, Bon Jovi, Sisters of Mercy, NIN (you'd never guess ;) ) Tom Jones, I *love* the current Timo Maas track. And what most people would probably find embarrassing, I like *some* Backstreet Boys stuff, *some* Five, *some* Britney, newer Kylie stuff (off to see Kylie for the second time in May :D, man is she hot :hump: ), and Rolf Harris! ROLF ROCKS :thumb:
But I am not embarrased about it in the slightest!
Some things like "Pop Stars" or Heresay or whatever they are called I really, REALLY dont like, and this new one is it Will something, I think are tripe ..... basically, ballads. I dont like ballads.

edited: Coz I was in a hurry earlier, and it came out wrong, I *dont* like the Pop stars stuff, but it looked like I did ;)

Last edited:
'Back for Good' - Take That.
'Rock Brigade' Def Lepard.
'Hold me Close' David Essex.

It's very cathartic isn't it?:)

I understand Andy's stand though, the longer you hold it back the better it is when you release.

Eh?

EH?

Originally posted by Thuringwethil
"She drives me crazy" by Fine Young Cannibals...

:D

Thur thats nothing to be embarrassed aboot.

though this is

I had a Debbie Gisbon album, think it was called Electric Youth.

:crap:

ahhh the power of soul cleansing. I might go and stroke a wee rabbit.