So

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Firestar

Nov 29, 2002
UK
What are you all up to at the moment then, how far are we spread out??

Guild Wars
Counterstrike

Funny you should ask Fire... since I'm all by MYSELF in UT2k4... I've been playing 1 vs 1 lots. if any other nilers get this... and plays UT 2k4... please visit my lonely as ... my name Skeletør*[Nil] add me to yer buddy list... bitches

LOL! OI!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gonna type what I knew some of you are still up to but thought I'd let you guys do it.

I got BF2 as well but not played it much recently, getting rich in GW ;)

well fire all reddy knows what i am up too but for the rest here gose
counter strike source Clan leader & main game. Name: [RAe]halo
F.E.A.R. Clan Leader(Just starting out). Name: [RAe]halo
Quake4 Clan Leader(just starting out). Name: [RAe]halo
bf2 Just for fun atm. Name: halo

so keep an eye out and lets have some fun

Fire you sneakt mofo WestHam twat...u changed your msn address or you just go on pc after midnight these days!!! Not seen you around for ages m8.....as for GW....well...needed some help at level 17 or 18 or sommat like that and got pissed with it so it is now uninstalled! Still playing UT99 tho...see a lot of old names around....Salad, Orwi, Cyclone, Fucus, Delboy....hehe! Del and I and a few lads at work are renting a server....trouble is it don't ping on assault server for some reason so here is the ip address 213.200.95.46:7762

Please pop by and have a game with us....we all try and aget on the server on a Thursday night...would be great to have a game again! Perhaps if Halo gets to read this you could add a Nil room to your teamspeak 2 server and post ip address for people to use m8! Anti mofo...where the fuck have you been these days??? I know you are busy with league and shit but hey man, play ut some days..... as AnTi mofo!

WaYnOs said:
Fire you sneakt mofo WestHam twat...u changed your msn address or you just go on pc after midnight these days!!! Not seen you around for ages m8.....as for GW....well...needed some help at level 17 or 18 or sommat like that and got pissed with it so it is now uninstalled! Still playing UT99 tho...see a lot of old names around....Salad, Orwi, Cyclone, Fucus, Delboy....hehe! Del and I and a few lads at work are renting a server....trouble is it don't ping on assault server for some reason so here is the ip address 213.200.95.46:7762

Please pop by and have a game with us....we all try and aget on the server on a Thursday night...would be great to have a game again! Perhaps if Halo gets to read this you could add a Nil room to your teamspeak 2 server and post ip address for people to use m8! Anti mofo...where the fuck have you been these days??? I know you are busy with league and shit but hey man, play ut some days..... as AnTi mofo!

if you would like a clan room i can soon add that. and rember it is a public ts2 server so you can give the ip address out to all your gameing m8s. here is the ts2 ip: 216.32.81.186:8768 have fun. o and let me know of the name of clan room you would like.

Nice to see you all again :)

Not had a lot of time lately, but when I do it's either UT or BF2....hope to see some old faces on again soon:plasma:

So forums over a day old now....how many threads has Anti closed ????:rofl:

Reactions: WaYnOs
WaYnOs said:

whoops double post

WaYnOs said:

yo Waynos, I'm still about sometimes on msn but am always on TS where you lot never seem to go :rolleyes:

Forgot to get on last week, think I went on CS instead :)