Sixth Rule.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

P

PennyFJS

Well done lads. Shame you didn't quite make the win but damn well played and we all love you!!!!! :)

Re: Sixth Rule.

<AceION> fs, should have put our best team in :/

:lol:

AceION aka numpty>ION<?

... thought so :D

and v nice mates :)

wow yes really nice played.

its time for ION to lose :rolleyes: .

well we plated with our weakest team didnt we :D
well...if im in the team its always the weakest team.......

i didnt even read all tactix :/ because caz decided to go away and dont play the match :(

Yes, that sucked. I had to make a lot of changes at the last moment. :/

i am still pissed at oceanfloor :x should have been mine in 29 sec ffs

so what is the best ION team?

Well to answer your question:

Neo
Ninja
Gazzy
Maelstrom
Hogo
Ace

But I didn't come here to start a debat on which is the strongest ION team, all I came to say was:

Fucking GG Guys

You guys gave us a bloody good run for our money and for all those on the IRC channel "reading" the game, I'm sure it was entertaining. :)

Looking forward to the next time we meet :)

Edit: Just thought I would add, we didn't not field the strongest team outta disrespect. thinking it would be any easy game or anything like that. Ninja couldn't play and Hogo dropped after 1st or 2nd map with terrible lag :( But next time it wil be the full strength squad - looks like we'll need it ;)

Yeah was gg lads, unfortunatley i had to spoil the party though and be a hero at the end :)

Blame Despise though he made me drink all the beer fs, could never have done it without :P

ffs now it's my fault. I rather want a beer weekend then a computer evening :p Eindhoven ownz!!!!