((si><th)) vs. [AAK] 15-07-01

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

C

Cazman siXth

Well I can't say this match was exiting. Jolt was fucking up both sides but AAK more then us. We always have something. First time we had server problems second time member problems and now AAK had server problems. I wasn't really awake this match so I'll do my best for this match report.

1) Frigate: Surprising ending. Launches didn't work so Lupus did the button on his own. Strange thing, our launcher did the work. Still AAK defended quite long. Even with their pings.

AakFrigateAs.jpg

2) Overlord: As I said AAK couldn't hit much cause of the server. Lupus got the boiler very quick after a launch because AAK were defending the last objective with 2 men. Soon after that Smark did the rest.

AakOverlordAs.jpg

AakOverlordDef.jpg

3) HIspeed: Again very fast. again a good time, again Lupus did the trick. like most maps

AakHispeedAs.jpg

AakHispeedDef.jpg

4) Ballistic: Can't add much here, I finally did something usefull here by getting the warheadloader and again we did it fast.

AakBallisticAs.jpg

5) Lavafort][: Lucky Term made a screenshot because we had server problems. Still Term ended the map well. A 6 vs 3 and term saves the day. Nice m8.

AakLavafortAs.jpg

AakLavafortDef.jpg

6) Oceanfloor: Well AAK thought of getting new nicknames. Guess they never played the other "fair" matches against us. Still we had it fast and I did something usefull again.

AakOceanAs.jpg

AakOceanDef.jpg

7) Mazon: fast, AAK complaining, gg.

AakMazonAs.jpg

AakMazonDef.jpg

:cool: Riverbed]|[AL: Well this one took a bit longer. still we defended the base succesfully and won the last map of this match. They were gone real fast I must say.

AakRiverbed3As.jpg

AakRiverbed3Def.jpg

All I can say is this match was as fucked as the others even that I wasn't there the other matches. Still our "fair" AAK only thought about this match and complained much. Still we couldn't do much about it. All other servers were Jolt too or just down like server 1.