((si><th)) league history

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
Our match vs XP on 29-01-02 was our 50th League Match in the UTassault.net League! :beer:

And it was one that I wont forget easily, cause XP played with a very strong team, mainly thanks to some good skilled mercs "helping" them.

Still wanna thank them for the best HiSpeed game ever! :D

XP1.jpg

XP2.jpg

If some merc now has the feeling "hey, thats me" you may reveal yourself anytime! ;)

Here are the names of all different clans we have played:

ION : 4 matches

AAK : 3 matches
Ai: 3 matches
MoD : 3 matches
X-Squad : 3 matches

BoT: 2 matches
DWAP : 2 matches
EF : 2 matches
Luna : 2 matches
Mi5 : 2 matches
NRG : 2 matches
XP : 2 matches

8 : 1 match
A-Team : 1 match
ADC: 1 match
AUT: 1 match
BO: 1 match
BoD: 1 match
EoS : 1 match
FDC : 1 match
FJS : 1 match
KGB : 1 match
KSL : 1 match
Mi6 : 1 match
Pi8 : 1 match
SaS : 1 match
SaW : 1 match
SUYM : 1 match
TBW : 1 match
UKS2 : 1 match
WDP : 1 match
WoG : 1 match

I will look back to a number of the matches we have played, cause I still have most of the screenshots. I can't post them all at once so I will post a reply now and then with some screenies. :)

Last edited:
Our first league match vs WoG that brought us from the Holding Zone in Division 3. When we started playing in the league January 2001, there were only 3 divisions. :)

WoG.jpg

Our match vs TBW is one I will never forget either. TBW had 2 Division1 mercs playing in their team for them. The next screenshot shows very clear that a Div1 player DOES make a big difference in a Division3 match.

Super ass washer, aka UTLord Skeleton.

TBW.jpg

Still our def was nice. :)

TBW2.jpg

But we lost the match, mainly thanks to some strong play by 2 UTLords. the wankers!!!

We also played our first and ever match vs (-8-). They still want their rematch! :D

Snowmen.jpg

Last edited:
Our first real exciting match was vs KGB. They really had a good team those days and a nice forum. ;) A shame they died so soon.

KGB.jpg

Witness Dutch Perfection. Another funny clan we played. A bunch of multi-clanners they were. They were Dutch but not exactly pefect. :D

WDP.jpg

Speaking about multi-clanners...

((si><th)) mercs revealed!!!

Luna.jpg

FJS.jpg

Nina, Penny and CK caught in action. lmao, on the FJS ss is clearly to see that CK already had the feeling he belonged somewhere else... :D

:lol: @ ck in last pic

i recognize one ef merc btw:p:

interesting to see that the si><th teams have not changed all that much....

TRIPLE!!!!!!! FJS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ye is nice to watch back on our old wars :)

imo they where much nicer then :) always new and exciting stuff that could happen against unknown clans :D

the time when we thought div3 would be for us but we kept rising and rising :) look at us now div2 :)

thats why we´re so succesful ;)

nice pics lup

do u have some nice pics with me ( old days with AAK) ?

Some more screenies of matches we played:

EoS.jpg

KSL.jpg

Is one of these AAK guys you Camel? @home isp failed, so 3 sixth members got kicked from server. Termi did a very nice job on his own here! :D

AAK.jpg

omg 3on 6 and 1min ... ffs

impossible i played this one, i was last man always in this map :spin: ... u know what this means :rolling:

LOL love that last one :D

too bad i couldnt find your first match against Tha Monkeys, i love that Guardia screenie :lol:

gg sixth, always been a nice clan, even when you were div1 :D
hope for the other 50! :D

greetings and g/l in div2 :D

{SUYM}