Services mIRC popup script

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

doh

hodlike
Oct 21, 2001
Denmark
Right.. so i was bored, and made this popup script for mIRC to support our IRC services (Chanserv, Nickserv, Botserv, Memoserv, Hostserv, and Operserv for the lucky ones ;) ). It has all the commands avaliable in the services, but it might still be buggy from my major crappy copy paste skills..
All comments and suggestions appreciated.

Future versions so far should include:
  • Help support included. To get help from services built in help system
  • Somewhat redesigning the whole thing, heh, its already rather messy and i would like some standard in it
  • Do something about the popup window that come when you delete something, its not quite optimal
You just need to unzip, load instructions are in the file

Attachments

• services.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
doh said:
Right.. so i was bored, and made this popup script for mIRC to support our IRC services (Chanserv, Nickserv, Botserv, Memoserv, Hostserv, and Operserv for the lucky ones ;) ). It has all the commands avaliable in the services, but it might still be buggy from my major crappy copy paste skills..
All comments and suggestions appreciated.

Future versions so far should include:
  • Help support included. To get help from services built in help system
  • Somewhat redesigning the whole thing, heh, its already rather messy and i would like some standard in it
  • Do something about the popup window that come when you delete something, its not quite optimal
Thank you, very nice work (again:P)

I got no read me in the zip so use this line to load after you extracted the "services.mrc" to your mIRC directory : /load -rs services.mrc , that should load it or use the longer way Remote > File > load script > services.mrc

Last edited:
Riotz said:
I got no read me in the zip so use this line to load after you extracted the "services.mrc" to your mIRC directory : /load -rs services.mrc , that should load it or use the longer way Remote > File > load script > services.mrc
doh said:
Not in the zip file, but in the script file :P