Server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

If it can help you You can use it .We have only Thursday and Sunday Trainings. The remaining time it is free.

password eric

we can find something else to blame np, like people not following tax or late warnings, packetloss etc...
its always better to do that since it makes u look good to others or make believe that things happen which are beyond our control. that way we are all gg players and nobody is bad so every1 is happy and there is no harm in that

:nod:

Thanks for the offer DARKMEDOR

My server is back online, or at least it should be by the time you read this as they are having to swap the nic cables.

If you have any big issues with new location then pm me a tracert and Ill pass it on

big issues being you now ping 2-300 instead of the previous 100 you get to UK server, a 10ms rise on an 80 ping I wont even bother to look at.