Server setup failed.Please contact a server admin to correct the server.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
This is quite regularly now, something must have changed to make this happen. its quite annoying too that none of the admins can solve the problem unless they go to MyM

MyM solved the problem so easily the other day by just typing !password... we all got in the server on time and carried on the pug.

I don't know why none of the other admins can do this... are they just there to ban people?

Even Ulv can't ban me:

[01:07] <Ulv> You are not allowed to give warnings or infractions to Moderators.
[01:07] <sneez> but wait, im not a moderator
[01:09] <Ulv> yeah
[01:10] <Ulv> which is why I found that weird

Nothing has changed, the bot is actually setting up the server correctly but there is no response back from the server to say it has set, it waits for this response and then sends your passwords out.
Dont know why this has started happening recently but I dont have the time to try and sort it out at the moment.

Access to the bot is controlled by IP. admins need to have a fixed IP and be registered with the bot. AFAIK most ppl dont seem to have this!

Changed a setting on the server, see if that makes a difference

Last edited: