Server admins?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ph*-B*ss

Mar 24, 2007
Prague
I'm sorry to bother, but are there ANY admins still alive?? Its like every time Im on one of the servers theres someone whining, and recently even with reallife undertext, which imo crosses the line, and nobody seems to give a crap... Check the servers sometimes, or give admin to someone who cares and is still active...

I'm sorry to bother, but are there ANY admins still alive?? Its like every time Im on one of the servers theres someone whining, and recently even with reallife undertext, which imo crosses the line, and nobody seems to give a crap... Check the servers sometimes, or give admin to someone who cares and is still active...

is it not a little rude to talk to us like we are dead? and if you really think that we are dead, why bother coming to our forums to ask us dead people to do something?

Where is the complaints form signed in triplicate.

because until its sent in, sent back, lost, found, queried, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months that we can act

tis the law

Hmm, lovely, youre all still full of humor, but thats apparently all what u can do. Its because of ppl like you, that others quit UT. Well, have fun having none on your server. Im out, cu

Ok, from now on we"ll take turns in DoG so we are spectacting our public servers 24/7!

I'll take the first 12 hour shift!