Server#1 & #2 Down (again)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nephilim

Jun 8, 2001
Yesterday Server#1 and #2 went offline (again) - and our prayers for them to come back today havent been in answered so I'll just let you know that we dont know when they will be back up and that any clans with matches on them (quite a few in the next days) should be prepared to move the match.
We'll try to get the servers back up ASAP but we've got no immediate control over them so it can be 10 mins, tomorrow or next month or <insert timespan here>.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

UPDATE: IF you are in need of a server for your upcoming matches (that should have been played on #1/#2) during the next days of downtime, you can contact an admin to sort an alternative server out for you. Big Thanks to Spirit for offering his Digifrag.co.uk server as a temporary compensation. (Only for the matches this month, guys)

Last edited:
thanks to Psy for sorting this out

and thanks to to Spirit for letting me use his Digifrag server (maybe he felt sorry for me cos he owned my arse earlier on it)

thanks all

I think UAS have given Psy the remote admin to use it for a while also :D

Saturday - 29/03/2003

[FP]

StdAS Practice Session
original: Server #2, 19:00 GMT
moved to: Server #3, 18:00 GMT

->§Ê<-

StdAS Practice Session
original: Server #1, 19:00 GMT
moved to: Server #3, 19:00 GMT

->§Ê<- v [ULL]

StdAS League Match
original: 20:00 GMT , Server #1
moved to: 20:00 GMT , Digifrag Server

[HOT] v -]N$A[-

StdAS League Match
original: 20:00 GMT, Server #2
moved to: 20:00 GMT, NSA Server

-=]ÃLC[=- v [HOT]

Stdas League Match
original: 22:00 GMT, Server #2
moved to: 22:00 GMT, Server #3

Sunday - 30/03/2003

>)GRR(< v ]«UC»[

iAS League Match
original: 20:00 GMT, Server #1
moved to: 20:00 GMT, Digifrag Server

Digifrag Server and NSA Server are located in UK, same as servers #1 and #2. Pings/routings should be as good as those.
I'll be setting up these servers too, you can use your usual match passwords.
I kept the same date/time for matches, and contacted most clans (which I could find online today, 90% of them... ) to agree on the change. I hope it suits you all :)
If you have any question contact me or any other league admin.

P.S: Big thx to Spirit for Digifrag Server, and UAS for yesterday and today's matches too :thumb:

nps for the load of the server, losing 2 servers cant be pleasant for admin and I'm just happy I was in a position to help out :D

Hopefully in the very near future Digifrag will be available for booking permanently - but only for leage matches and only iAS :p: League admin will be admining it for the matches and I will be looking after it when it's public :D

thats correct, the servers are gone. (I wonder if MyM ever got his machine back?)
We might re-number the remaining servers in the future, but thats not sure. We dont want to confuse anyone do we :P