Sek 8 - C0 5

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blondie

Jun 8, 2001
Germany
We had a small problem with organisation an mixed up the dates for beginning. With some luck we could get a whole team for the match.#

On the first map ( Bridge) we were still sleeping, and C0 had a very fast attack. After that we defended Golgotha for over 8 mins. C0 also managed to win Riverbed]|[AL. We played really great after this an ook the lead for 7-2. But C0 had a nice comeback at this time with some customs maps, which ended in 7-5. Last map was mazon, which we won.

GG C0 and thx for the game

Last edited:
f00k it Blondie
it should be a match report
not some damn OAP summary...

Tell about Smurfs saves at Rook... and all my sprees ;) etc etc :P

and drooz sliding to the objectives :P

WELL DONE M8's

allthough the result isn't the best for FDC, i was still hoping u'd beat up C0, they where beginning to get a bit cocky.. :D

Good game!

i won Mazon for us twice, Even tho i didnt finish map i got the Reactor doors in both mazons and very quick ones too :)

nice game m8ts we liked tha match! U won ! We both promote! I like it...:D

allthough the result isn't the best for FDC, i was still hoping u'd beat up C0, they where beginning to get a bit cocky..
:wave: only to u COCK