SEK 8 - AOR 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UDF / AoR ? Smurfs is plain idiot, needs to grow up. Any intellegent player would let the "comments" left out. After 2 first maps ( 4 vs 6 ) i asked AoR should we re-shedule. The guys told me SEK is nice clan, so lets just play frienly match, even thou we had 2 x SEK ping + PL. I like SEK, just hope smurf dont fuck up ur clan like he did UDF. Next time on better server.

is there a better server for you ? except server4 ....

and me and theos had big lag too, maybe not as big as you, but not much difference between big lag and bigger lag :P

Nah, Its only, me, soldier and natsi, Natsi Was first being a prick about the ol' server 2, I said we have clanners on 56k so they have 1329394723483 ping, But he still goes on, Then, natsi gives me Soldierboys ICQ, he starts swearing to me because they didnt have server 2, Then after match Natsi called me a newb?!?!?!?!?:confused:

So this time, I called him a newb

Originally posted by Sgt.Smurfs
Nah, Its only, me, soldier and natsi, Natsi Was first being a prick about the ol' server 2, I said we have clanners on 56k so they have 1329394723483 ping, But he still goes on, Then, natsi gives me Soldierboys ICQ, he starts swearing to me because they didnt have server 2, Then after match Natsi called me a newb?!?!?!?!?:confused:
What has this OLD shit has to do with ur "comments" yesterday ??
So this time, I called him a newb
Natsi wasnt even playing

Ur peachy pie shit is "bit" out of order when we agree playing fun match even when all players lag/have shitty ping compared to ur sub 50. Still dont get it ?

Sometimes he's a real prick :P (smurfs)

but I didn't really saw him being annoying yesterday...
Perhaps he said a few flamey things, but some of AoR also flamed :P

Yes, you had a slight ping disadvantage...
But 'like DroOoZ asked, is there anything better for u then 4?
Cuz 4 is total shit for like 95% of uta players :P

when they didnt agree to play on a server that would make our pings even (UDF) cus we had said that we never would play on that server that they wanted so there the things started... but after used the thingi that erm wtf is the word... "pics it's own server" and the server were the 1 they wanted so when we played there their pings wasnt useless @all fa some 56 players 2 or 3 but the rest had gr8 pings but we had to play with the worst ping and PL ever :shout: even took screenies about aour ping diffs... but lost em after some 1000 "format C:"... coould have proved the pings.. but anyway when playing they went on with their rotten comments/binds..... and all that 2gether made almost 2 quit playing UT @ all.... fs :mingun:

look, I got annoyed when one of ur members said Muahhaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha , whenever u won a map, Then I started "I GOT MY PEACHY PIE DOWN" OH YEAH
sorry bout Me , i suckz0rs :P

Originally posted by DrOoZ
ping doesn't say all, i had low ping and still lagged 'like an AoR' :P

hmm yeah but how easy is it to hit any1 with high ping... u can say its the same if u have low ping but a bit laggy then a high ping and laggy... u still got the time diff when u shoot... like I suck with any minigun/sniper... need splat damage... :rolleyes:

i've never had a good ping, never played with1 either... and I cant get any better connection then 56k... but when some players with adsl and so gets the same ping as a modem player... fs they r used to their low pings and it's hard 2 just start playing with a shitty ping after been used 2 a gr8... fs I need 2 aim looong b4 the player I try 2 kill and when they start jumping and moving then I cant do a shit just try 2 run...:cow:

Originally posted by Sgt.Smurfs
look, I got annoyed when one of ur members said Muahhaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha , whenever u won a map, Then I started "I GOT MY PEACHY PIE DOWN" OH YEAH
sorry bout Me , i suckz0rs :P
Ur full of shit smurf. Match was 0-2 when i first time sayed "behave SEK, look @ AoR pings" and there was plenty of peachy pies b4 and after that.

Pretty amazing behaviour, considering u all must of have noticed our pings / lag and the fact that we only stayed for fun, coz there really wasnt gonna be any "close and tough" match.

I only wish id put mutate on earlier, coz stupid ppl make me post stupid things :D GG SEK

Originally posted by Japster
Ur full of shit smurf. Match was 0-2 when i first time sayed "behave SEK, look @ AoR pings" and there was plenty of peachy pies b4 and after that.

Pretty amazing behaviour, considering u all must of have noticed our pings / lag and the fact that we only stayed for fun, coz there really wasnt gonna be any "close and tough" match.

I only wish id put mutate on earlier, coz stupid ppl make me post stupid things :D GG SEK

lol, i never understood this PEACHY PIE thing. What does it mean?
Can someone "translate" to me (i´m from Germany)
btw. Smurf says that often, and i never seen anyone been insulted by it...

Too much spam and flames in this thread, if u want to carry it on, do it in the general forum.

(phoe>)oi, our first match report being closed by our great admin Blondie :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.