Seige and Riverbed ][

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L

LuNa Mr Bug

I was just wondering why these 2 great maps aren't available in clan matchs? We've allways wanted more maps to chose from and yet this 2 aren't available... Is there a reason?

Hey Mr. Bug!! =)

Siege is a great map. I remember when I first played it I hated it so much because I kept dying going up that long tower. Not that I know what I am doing, I still die going up that long tower, but love it instead... ;) There are a multitude of workable launches, a hammer jump that can cut a lot of time off. And defending that thing is just fun!

Riverbed II, From a look point of view, it is almost unbeatable. Great looking map. Gets major bonus points for the controllable autocannons (not super effective, but cooler than heck to sit behind one). The minefield's are a blast to. A few hammer jump and launch spots available to mix it up a bit. My complaint though, it sucks playing with a large crowd. Some of those choke points are just brutal, worse than Guardia and Asthenosphere in my point. But still a fun map.

GIJoe|pi8|

Not more maps

I feel 5 maps that are only played on few servers so you get no real training them are enough, I would say wait for bonus pack, add the maps from there, and then it should be enough for a long time again.

At present it is hard to get to know those extra maps if you like to be on populated servers, and not download 100's of mbs maps, as one might be needed to play, and to play it other places you play on custum servers and to avoid being disconnected you need to download even more maps. Nope I am happy as it is.

Re: Not more maps

Riverbed ][ is a great map..only prob is those cool heavy calibre guns you blast th crap out of people with are 'unofficial' mods ie not specifically supported in Epic patch updates hence they could well be broken with the next patch....

I suspect that until public servers play say 10-14 maps including default and say 5-7 more then custom maps will not be picked much in clan matches.....and the only realistic way of this hapening is with mod certification rom ng stats of say Eavy's AS Bonus Pack set......

Man from what I have seen from Mier and the WAM pack brigade there are some real cool maps due soon :) Interestingly they are tending to go bigger and longer...BTW a great example of this is as-deception (see Mapped or Nali City at www.planetunreal.com). A new map, very exciting but difficult to judge in single player/ bot player...IT screams out for 16 guys pounding around but no server is likely to host it! crying shame..! (BTW the WAM review gave it 99% :) a little higher than I would give it but after querying the score they reveal they make out of 105% ...:lol: ..WOW)

I c moon deleted his 2dn post, or made it black except for the sig

Yes I did repeat the post by mistake but no way of actually deleting the dam thing in Edit so I just took off what I could :)