Second Match vs FJS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

S

SecondToNone

This was the second bout against )FJS(, the troops met prepared and hardend for battle. This would be a slaughterhouse, and indeed it was. the ground trembled with the sounds of heavy artillery. Though )FJS( attacked our long range cannon at all possibles angles, we always managed to deflect them just in the right time, especially Brother TexasTom must be thanked for keeping the cavern free of all attempts from )FJS( to enter, but it was a team effort that kept the clock running to the last second before a )FJS( breached the boilerroom, there would be no chance to destroy the cannon for )FJS(, a good start for The Brothers. Automatic machinecannons spewed hot lead all over the beachfront as our landing vessel pulled up and we started to charge the bunkers, towers and tunnels. Firing like madmen we mowed the defender aside and conquered their base with ease.

[c] "All your base are belong to us"[/c]

The much feared Frigate was next, like a wave of pirates we boarded their ship, took no prisoners and continued to blow up the dam, their efforts to counter our attack fell flat and dead to the ground before our flak, machine guns and enforcer. This looked promising indeed. Could victory come with such ease?

[c] No... nothing worthwhile is easy[/c]

Mazon: our defence simply couldn't cope with the stress the )FJS( troops' assault caused. The hoards of )FJS( attacking our base simply swept away the defence and destroyed the precious crystal. Our offensive attempts did not stand up against the )FJS( defense, no excuses. We attacked first and managed it in 2:30, only to see )FJS( do it in 12 seconds less.

The next map can only be described as a disaster. Oceanfloor, we took it in what we had the odacity to think was a good time, but once again the )FJS( clan prooved us wrong, we started to doubt our abilities to stop these grim warriors. And the train would not help. Hispeed it is called, and aptly so, cause that is the only way I can describe the )FJS( assault. Ours simply didn't compare, nothing more to say about that, well done )FJS(! I should mention that my duty to keep the roofs clean of all attempts to assault our base was futile, I was simply pushed over the side of the roof and fell dead on the ground next to the tracks as the train drove onwards...

2-3 and our spirits was at a oldtime low, could this be true, would we have to enter a playoff to reach the first division? surely not!

Rook was up. and the battle turned once again. We took charge of the situation, and in a hard fought defence, we managed to keep the )FJS( hoards down. This was the much needed boost we had been waiting for. Nobody can keep down the wrath of The Brotherhood for long, assault is our destiny and our trade.

We continued to dominate in Ballistic, prooving our new found confidence was not false. finally in the lead again. but the confidence would not last long, as Gekokoju was next, a castle we have little experience in assaulting much less defending as we find it poor ground for battle. None the less, our attack managed to penetrate the )FJS( blocade and reach the fabled treasure box in the very top of the tower. I speculate their attack was surprised and disgusted by their pure wrath of our defence. )FJS( was so confused and surprised that killing them one by one in the water was almost too easy, clearly we had them shocked now.

The corridors that is known as Guardia was the next joust, a brutal and often futile ground of battle. And evrything pointed to a tie, when our defensive forces held the base with relative ease. if I have ever underestimated the raw assault that The Brotherhood can initiate I will never do so again; in half the time given, we destroyed the tank, and with it any chance for )FJS( to enter the match again, we would be triumphant, nobody could question this much after that attack!

Frigate we took again, prooving our superiority at sea, the many Vikings in The Brotherhood clearly would not betray their heritage, and so it was, Overlord was going to be the deciding map

And what a fight! If you have never fought the beaches of this fortress, you clearly don't know what you're missing, such a horrid and bloodsoaked beach is nowhere else in the world, pure mayheim, and through it all came the swarm of Brothers, penetrating the )FJS( feeble attempts to defend the long range cannon, and destroyed the cursed item for good. In an all out beach party, the match was ended, corpses of )FJS( lay scattered evrywhere before the guns of The Brothers.

Well fought )FJS(, this battle will go down in history for it's good spirited slaying, but nothing could keep us from our destiny in the highest sphere.