Searching a mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dErzOnk

Jan 28, 2005
Berlin, Germany
Hi,

i'm looking for a mod and the fitting maps i played a long time ago. I can't remember much so i hope your really good in guessing:

You have weapons like crossbow, uzi, rocketlauncher that fires a spread of rockets and i think some kind of BinSlayer sniper rifle. Also theres a little spacecraft instead of redeemer weapon.

One map looks like a little city where you have a jeep (maybe two) that you can jump on and ride through the place...
And the other map looks like a kitchen (i'm not very sure about that - and i know there are a lot of kitchen maps around - so weapons are better to guess i think)

I would be really glad if you can give me some hints where to find this...

Thanks

dErzOnk

Hmmm yeah i know that the Caos-Mod has a crossbow - but also totally diffrent weapons i think... (like sword, gravity ring)...

the weapons in the mod i search are like funny weapons... for example the rocketlauncher can alternativly fire a firewall... also there was a tommy gun maybe...

it could be that the weapons were all summoned together (as there are so many possible weapons for UT) but the map was defnetly unique - like i said you jumeped on that jeep an it was driving all over the map... sometimes you got a lot of kills by that jeep driving ppl over... also there was a sound texas style: "Yeehaw" when the jeep started to drive...

hmmm at lkeast i know that i'm not alone knowing that mod ;) so it wasn't just too much drugs :P

also thanks for the StrangeLove mod but it's not the right starcraft redeemer... the one i meant looks more like this ( i think a bit smaller and less detailed):

but that was one a another server...

i see no point in trying all servers... they are still plenty and my download chace just got 400MB for tryout 3 servers... funny mods out there anyways :)

So folks keep up the quessing, thanks!

DerZonk