Scotland!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
After invading England a couple of times it was time for Caz and me to visit their northern neigbours! :D

Our Scottish ((si><th)) warrior Penny welcomed us to spend some time in and around her house and we sure had a great time doing that!

a BIG thanks to Annie for letting us stay in her house and for everything she has done for us! :kiss:

Also a BIG thanks to CJ, who visited Annie at the same time as us and drove us everywhere! :tank:

Enough talking, this is a picture forum! :D

Here we are in Edinburgh on our way in the bus to the train station. Really a very nice city.

scotland1.jpg

Our great host Annie with her little son Kieran :)

scotland7.jpg

Here we have Kieran throwing a car against Caz's head :D

scotland2.jpg

Kieran loves throwing with his stuff, making this picture class :D

scotland4.jpg

Next day we visited this very nice castle.

scotland5.jpg

That evening we didnt get drunk, we just drank water of course!

scotland6.jpg

Nice view from the bedroom window...

scotland8.jpg

We went for a nice walk through this big forest, very nice views again.

scotland9.jpg

Caz and CJ agreed with that

scotland10.jpg

Caz says its his forest btw, part of his kingdom, lol

scotland11.jpg

We visited this old abbey

scotland12.jpg

Later that evening another UT player came over to Annie's home and spend some time with us: Vector. lol, we were forced to watch his crazy monkey movie!!

scotland13.jpg

Annie's backyard... :D

scotland14.jpg

On our way to the next castle, we had to go with a little boat for this one.

scotland15.jpg

We dont have stuff like this in the Netherlands, Caerlaverock Castle.

scotland16.jpg

Caz went gunning with his beloved walking stick, but the true terrorist was standing behind him... :eek:

scotland17.jpg

Well, there was guestbook for this castle, the proof that we have been there :D

scotland18.jpg

The next day Caz and me went for a long walk to the source of this cool little waterfall, climbing up this hill.

scotland19.jpg

There is the watefall..

scotland20.jpg

We had an amazing view from here :)

scotland21.jpg

Almost on top....

scotland22.jpg

lol, we were both amazed to find this big lake on top :)

scotland23.jpg

CJ didnt go on the long way to the top with us, but there was always this short way to a place from where you can see the waterfall and we persuaded her to go with us! :D

scotland24.jpg

Well, thats the end of my short photo shoot of our week in Scotland. lol, after 2 days my 64MB memorystick was already full and had to transfer them to Annie's PC, I made almost 200 pictures in totall! :) CJ and Caz made lots of pics too (till his camera broke down) and they will probably post their best shots here too.

It was a class holiday for me!! :yipee: :beer:

nice looking in scotland:) and :lol: @ caz the target dummy