Scary Psychological Test. I Hope You Get this worng!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mistress

PROSTITUTE to the council of supreme spammers
Jul 19, 2003
warks uk

Read this question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right - including me. (from the person who sent it unfortunatly i got it right ) :eek:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, She believed him to be her dream and she fell in love with him right there but did not ask for his number and no matter how hard she tried shecould not find him.

A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

Give this some thought before you answer.

(Scroll Down)

Answer:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly - good for you.

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.!!

Im hoping its a female thing and not that im this close this close i tell you from killing you all!!!!!!!!!! ;)

uhm... I came up with the awnser myself :satan:

I think the question shouldn't say she'd kill her sister because that'd B a.......(sick) motive....

Sullen_Scrota said:
<========== !!PSYCHO!!

but then you knew that already.... :D

My god wtf is wrong with this clan do we all need to be locked in a mental instutuion????

:whatever:

i got it WRONG!!! was thinking she get more money / furniture and shit cause she had 1 sister her dad prolly already died so she got more of the money that her mom saved b4 she died :P

SXPower said:
i got it WRONG!!! was thinking she get more money / furniture and shit cause she had 1 sister her dad prolly already died so she got more of the money that her mom saved b4 she died :P

u can tell im a woman cos i actually thought of a few few reason but the 1st reason i thought of was the right answer at least not ever person is a psyco wot a relief that is :lol:

I thought she talked to her sister about the mystery man and her sister told her he was her father....and she couldn't take it !

At least I'm not a psyco......well not that sort anyway :D

Thrasher (_!_) said:
I thought she talked to her sister about the mystery man and her sister told her he was her father....and she couldn't take it !

At least I'm not a psyco......well not that sort anyway :D

Uve been watching way too many daytime tv soap operas!!