Riverbed3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snuggs

Che, Mr. Obscure
Feb 20, 2002
on a giant weed tree
the spawncamping at the tunnels since a few months is annoying

should we change the map in this section a lil bit ?
we could add a second door at the def spawn...or a "shield"

discuss plz :P

that spawncamping has been there for years. changing that now would just be ridiculos keep it as it is

Yeah it's been there for ages and can be counter-sniped also. Not worth changing in my opinion.

Not worth the time or bw this change would require. Its a minor annoyance on the map, time would be far better spent elsewhere :)

The same goes for spawn camping the temple teleporter on Golgotha so team can get undead.
The same goes for camping the doors on asthenosphere so the defenders cant get out.
The same goes for sniping the base spawn on ballistic to stop any defence of the Generator.
The same goes for hammer camping any teleporters on Bridge to stop the defence from spamming.
The same goes for camping the final spawn on Desolate to stop any kind of final defence.
The same goes for camping the left teleport exit on Lavafort to stop forward defence.
The same goes for any sniper cover at the end of Riverbed 3.

:P

In other words it happens, no point changing it, it hardly causes problems.

opening the wall up a bit wouldn't eliminate the problem imo, its still a small opening and snipers can camp it. The best solution would be to move the defenders spawns SLIGHTLY closer to the exit so the defence still have spawn protection for like 1 second when they come out.

but yeh i dont like it either, seems that more an more people are doing it as well, it's very irritating.

I dont think its that bad.. tbh I now expect someone to be sniping it so i just send a few rockets that way quite regularly.. its part of the game imo

FIX MINIGUN AND DUAL ENFORCERS!!!11!!1!1

oh and its more than a 5 min fix cos all the league servers would need updating etc

dont see the problem actually. u got spawnprotection... take the sniper out then if u cant get out.

theres only 2 possible locations 2 snipe from very easy to take out. if u cant do that tell ur teamm8s whos upfront to take him out.

leave it

uzi and dj are llamas that want easy frags!

(p.s. the spawn protection doesnt last long enough for you to get out the door)

i accept nothing is gonna be done but it's still lame imo