right...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's MaYhEm - alternating caps like mOnKeY.

Other ppl who've used the name Mayhem include: Fluideye, General and Ronin (no idea lol).

Ppl watching in IRC know it was me, dont know many ppl who shout "bong" when they hammer dudes, I also took a screenies during game and they're in english, which if it was gen i believe they'd be in french no?

LMAO @ GRZ :D

And Gayzzy u mofo, beeing a lamer or flaming on the internet takes NO skill, while you r just sitting in front of your computer, at your home sweet home.
If it was real life you ld not say 1% of the shit you post but u ld be pissing your pants instead, and u know it fucker, u r just like Nasty, laming in this community for over a year now, shows how sad your life is really, you r just abusing the fact that internet is anonymity to accomplished your lamerness.
"ALL MOUTH NO BALLS" is your credo i believe.

Also u seems to like taking the piss at other ppl real life fact or picture , gayboy, but yet i always wonder why u never go to one of your "mates" lan party in UK, altho i guess you r DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING to go to.
I can only find 2 explanations:
1) Your mum won t let you go out alone unless you can be back home at 8pm
2) YOU r afraid of ppl reaction when seeing a pic of what u look like LMFAO

The truth hurt doesn t it gayboy :)
Enjoy:)

Originally posted by KiNG
NAH it s cause we used you as a merc but u don t know it yet m8, also MaYhEm was General but he doesn t know it neither...lolol...we tryed to keep it secret, but actually that didn t prevent Inspector Ace to find out and spread the truth.... DAMN Mi5 LAMERS!!!

Is what u said first time, nowhere did any1 mention any specific match. NOt only that, but no1 mentioned the nick Mayhem either.

So why did u find it necessairy to deny something no1 accused u of ?

Then after u realise it was true from this quote,..

TnT is breaking appart, some of them becoming independent and some of them reforming AAK. A few of their best players have asked to join us. One of them is allowed to do so immediately by replacing Devil who will become a "reserve" member, as he is too busy to play enough. This is General and he will be playing as -={Mi5}=-MaYhem. Do not talk to any non-Mi5 about this and do not in any way hint that General has re-joined us. This is very important to him. MaYhem is MaYhem from now on, and an active member of us.

So after u see it was true and u just made a fool of urself by bring something up totally irrelevant, u decide to start to flame for no reason (read Gazzy's post, all he does it quote something and say : I think he knows about it

I can't see what u find so offensive about the sentance "I think he knows about it ".
But it must be really bad for you to reply with stuff like this,..

piss funny to see how dumb and gays some IONer can be sometimes lolol
Get it now wanker? or ya still too dumb to understand...lol
Seems you r a little obssessed with Mi5 u homo...
btw notice that noone ever mentionned your gay name before u post in this thread Gayzzy,
1) Your mum won t let you go out alone unless you can be back home at 8pm
2) YOU r afraid of ppl reaction when seeing a pic of what u look like LMFAO

The truth hurt doesn t it gayboy

And then you go and say : And Gayzzy u mofo, beeing a lamer or flaming on the internet takes NO skill, while you r just sitting in front of your computer, at your home sweet home

When u are the only person flameing in this thread (ie calling ppl gay no lifers etc).

Forgot to mention How mc feels the need to abuse his mod powersbecause he realises king has just done a few stupid things.

Oh also failed to notice how gazzy abused his in his forums, deleting the huge thread about him calling monk an aimbot.

Just when i was waiting for Ninja and Hogo to reply as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.