ridiculous discussion on DOG server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kaspar.Hauser

Jun 12, 2001
Saarland
Lo Fury,
instead of continuing the useless discussion on public server: ur noobish m8 'Hero' tried to recruit me for his clan, insisted of knowing which my clan was when i told him i already had 1 - and then spent the rest of the day annoying me with comments that i am lying cause i am too bad for having played for (-8-). Not discussing my ut-skills, fact is i was in (-8-) from 2000 to 2007. At least u might have known better.
Greets,
Kaspar-Hauser/Troubadour (slighty pissed off)

Greetings to all old m8s btw.! :wave:

Last edited:
:rofl:i know m8 - both of them:hangover:.
i shall not sleep bad anyways just considered it better to finish this point here in your forum.
i bet they're just doing what i am going to do: watching football, last test vs. serbia... for those of you who live in GB - there is an event soon we call European Championship...:sofa:.

Lol i guess it's just all him. That's all he does on DoG ... whine, whine and whine ... lag, luck, etc. Seen it already ;)

I don't get it... but I read EU2008! The opening game is in my hometown btw! If you wanna see a crappy town you may watch the game Switzerland >< Czech...

and yes, what a shame that the danish ain't playing, less nice girls... if only I could replace some crappy country with Denmark (like Greece or Austria) ?

Erhm first of all hes not my "m8" whoever that guy is hes sure damn anoying... Second i didnt know that Troubadour was KasparHauser... how should I know that? If you mentioned that i would have easily known that you were in 8. And 3rd of all i never said you werent. All i said was that 8 is not active anymore. General flame torwards me or germans or whatever cos of some twat i dont even know is a bit pointless. Thank you!

omfg get a life. who cares?¨

and yes, its a fact that mousen actually own everyone..

Last edited by a moderator:
omdz. Kasper = Troubadour? I thought Kasper was in 8 and I thought 8 was good :x

Also Hero is master_billie and a noob plz permban bye :wave:

Lol what a lamer. He asked as Master billie if he can join and then with another nick again. Shame that nickchanges dont increase your skill :lol:

Yes :lol: he was in GaG and left them for vda because vda will accept anyone :lol: He absolutely has no clue what teamplay is and it's so shameful.

wtf why am i novice. no avatar/sig and why is my join date apr 2005 >:( lol.
Should have been Aug 2001!