Razer Boomslang 2000 - Does It Make A Difference

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Razer Boomslang 2000 - Does It Make A Difference

NEO!

I use a Ratpad from ratpadz.com I think their site is anyway good store should have em its kinda like the everglide but better:) works great with my poontang 2k no probs there unless I pour crap on my pad :) but then you just put it in the dishwasher another good pad is the funkpad havent used it myself but a mate has it and loves it just stay away from the icemat its sposed to suck bigtime
laters

grizz

I think you cracked it for me. Sellotape mouse to hand and order your greasy wrist rest. I could have "blinding" fun.

:x

had a ratpad,now chopping board for wife :)

I have the exact same mouse Rich.. as u can see by clicking on the link below ;) point is the razor is alot more accurate.. i just wanna get the right pad for it then im happy... ive enquired about a func through a international order ... just gotta wait now :)

www.neorox.co.uk/images/digicamera/

ratpad

i bought a ratpad, sux, might be good for a normal ball mouse, but my mircrosoft optical one slipped all over the place, gave it to my brother....

...I use an old book with the cover ripped off, its the best ive tried so far.