Rampage>ION< arsehole

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by DrOoZ
G, skull and firestorm, nice team

did they also happen to be on rw ?

fs why you even bother to reply, drooz ?

me and firestorm vs glen and skull( was on RW with glen and skull)

that means I wasn't on rw with Firestorm but I WAS ON RW WITH GLEN , SKULL
can you read?

Last edited:
If ur sayin crap about Happy being inmature etcetc blablayadayadayada......... then u fucking dont know him @ all.

Happy is a great 'man' (is he?) and he's nice and friendly everyone and i also know that if he starts doin stuff like this then he must be REALLY pissed of etcetcetcyadayadayadablablabla

Im only saying this coz hes in my clan, happy is just a fucking wanker :p: nah i meant it :)

uhm?

where do you see a post in dutch :confused:
You just having a go vs me and don't even know what the fuck we are talking about so Drooz plz don't come on this forum anymore with your usseless shite

:rolleyes:

Rampage is a fookin llama and Glen is a campin bastard and skull has an aimbot that only works with minigun fs

Originally posted by &lt;=Joko=&gt;
Rampage is a fookin llama and Glen is a campin bastard and skull has an aimbot that only works with minigun fs

:nod: