Rampage>ION< arsehole

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

this aint funny fs!

He is flaming me for a teamswitch because he thinks I switched to the team where my "ION" m8tes where.
Well not many ION players play online and I was playing with G and sKull and they both were on the other team so I switched to the team where none of my m8tes were(only firestormION who just happend to play there also) to even the teams and now he is flaming me on the NRG,Sixth,ION and Dutch General forum forum for nothing, well if I would have stayed on the other team that would have been unfair !
Just switched to the "lesser" team to even the teams a bit, last time that I do that fs

why even post on the sixth,NRG and the Dutch General forum I have no idea, but if you think I did something vs the ION rules(teamswitch to play with my m8tes vs noobs or something like that) only post here then or talk to the ION leader or whatever but this is usseless.!

and me thought you were a mature man..

fs

Last edited:
I have to agree with you Happy.

I was on RW with Ramp at the time and I told him not to change as he would make the teams well unfair.

He jsut told me to fuckoff and flamed me his own m8.

Skull and myself pleaded with Ramp not to be so lame but he just told us both to "Fuckoff".

Mr BooM

well seeing as glens owned up ,i will have agree it`s all true ,after he switched teams i was wrought with guilt and went to bed:moon:

ROFL aren't u makin an arse of yourself happy?
How does it feel to be tryin to flame a person only tryin to get a more even game?
Maybe your not happy unless your on the best team all the time?

I think I saw it there. maybe deleted?

ok *edit* nrg,ION and dutch general forum then :D

I am way out of line with regard to the multi post. Sorry for that.

But I am sick and tired from lame switching to join a team mate, with the >ION< rules in the back of my mind, I blew a fuse.

You did knowingly join a m8, you were there during the previous map. Firestorm did not just happen to be there, he was there the whole time, you said hello in the previous map. After the switch you played with 5 against 4.

Other people pull these stunts as well, I guess what made me jump is the 'whiter than white' >ION< rules. And the fact that its not the first time I see you do that. It happend me a while ago as well, a m8 of mine switched to join me. I told him I did not appreciate the move, he hasn't done it since.

'Happy_Guy always wants to be on the winning team?' Don't make me laugh. I want a good game, loosing after a good game doesn't hurt. If anyone claims I'm a sore looser, pffff you don't know me.

Mael, yes Rampage is a better player than I am, so are a lot of other players. In a 1v1 he would own me. So what, I enjoy the games for its team play. Its a team game, but he messes up the that game with his behaviour. (Like some others do)

Again, my apologies for the over the top reaction, but still his behaviour sucks.

never see me switching teams ffs
i think Neo should ban him for it ......

/me walks away whistling

*mental note /me doesnt work on the forums you nonce*

if you don't know Mr Boom and sKull are taking a piss because when they read your opinion about my teamswitch from yesterday well they couldn't stop laughing!

Again I was on RW with G and sKull and if I would have sticked to their team then the team would have been WAY unfair!
we had 4 good player(me,glen,skull and you then) with 1 new player with firestorm in the other team with 3 noobs..

come on! 5vs4 you call that unfair I can't split myself in 2!
and tbh with ya since the "zork" thing I always kept the teams fair but I don't only look at the team with how many players there are but also how good they play etc, so it's also more fun for me to play :)

k, lol, piss taken

However I don't switch and think I know how the team balance should be when I enter a server. How would I know how the others are playing?? Who ever they are... If after a few maps I know the balance is way wrong I might switch. But usually play with the cards I'm dealt with. Or switch, and that is something I do a lot, when the other team is 2 players short. Which often means joining a worse team since people tend to leave when it ain't going right. Maybe I misjudged you in this one. Holding my breath.