{R-C} Server Problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SkullSquasher

Aug 6, 2001
Scotty Land
Hiya all,
As some of you may have seen there is a {R-C} server up and running to play on, the problem I am having is that the league assault 140 only stays on for 1 map and on the next map it defaults back to the basic assault gametype, I have had them install all the files and I have adjusted the ut.ini as required. Any ideas before I throw it back to them?

Skully

Having not seen the server, theres not enough info

Hows it changing map, normal rotation through maplist or using mapvote?
Whats server log file say?
whats the ini entries youve done look like?

hiya m8, I am using the map vote to change maps, I dont think I can see the serverlog. The changes I made to the ut.ini are just the ones stated on teh main site that cratos and polle suggested. The server in a multiplay server and has a clanforge server admin page and also the unreal webadmin

In mapvote there is an option to set which gametype is associated with assault AS maps, ie default AS or LAS. Make sure thats correct.

Top man, I just removed the addon and its all fine when it changes maps normally, I aint to familiar with mapvote how do I get to the option you are talking about ? thanks again m8

in mapvote ini its ASClass=Botpack.Assault
change this is to leagueas140.LeagueAssault

You may be able to do it by logging in as admin and starting mapvote when on server, not sure 100% if it shows the option in mapvote config when on the server.

GGRRIINNGGOOOO :cuddle: good to hear from you m8ty, what ya been up to? yeah kinda playing ut99 again or trying to lol when I aint playing cod black ops :P

Last edited:
Skulllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :rofl:

Been living in the States for the last 5 years....got back to blighty a few weeks ago :o ......came on here for the first time in god knows how long and see you having server probs....nothing seems to have changed! :D

PM me your contact details, I'll come and abuse your server ;) and poke rick for me too!

:mingun: (think I still remember how to use it!)

Ta Ulv :D

Hey Diggler!! 'Da Boat's' apparently very white already this year but I'm not gonna see much of it :( ....back for good now which means no more skiing ..... (at least until Jan anyway :P)