Question about new league and stuff

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

C

CrackFJS

ok os maybe im being thick here......but <BoT> played TKOS and won.......when TKOS r in div.2.....but BoT go in Diviosn 3.......

now maybe im being even thicker here but then me and Glimmer were talking and he says why we should not play...

1st Question: Why arent BoT in division 2??
2nd: Those matches counted as part of this month...so is it ok for clans in Holding Zone to challenge clan in the second division now?? (AS BoT have done)
3rd: Do we reeaaalllllly have to cancel our match with TKOS :( :lol:

Sorry for being a dickey idiot but its just the way i was made

Crack

Your not a dicky idiot and I knew some1 would pick up on this.... You are correct you cannot play clans outside your division and only the bottom division may play holding zone clans. But at the time BOT and TKOS played their match the updating of the league table had been delayed, and although Division 3 was to be formed, it hadn't been :( Unfortunately their match went ahead and I felt it unfair to discard the match so I put bot in Div3 and knocked 5% of TKOS's score (for losing to a holding zone clan).

This is not ordinarily allowed and the only reason it was done was because it was us who created the problem.

Anyway hope that clears things up :)

Hmm

Just 1 question, that will leave 1 division 2 clan without anyone to play a match against. How is that to be solved?

Re: Hmm

I guess the odd team out will have to be given the same opportunity to play a holding zone team. This will be sorted when the dealine for match schedule submissions is reached.