Question about Microsoft Exchange and GFI MailEssential

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yako

?Niko®
Apr 11, 2002
Germany [NRW]
Hello everyone,

I am working with Microsoft Exchange and the program which is called GFI MailEssential which you can download for free. The company I am working for is bound into a DC-Network and now my question. My company wants that every email which is send by everyone to have the same signature/disclamer, like the included company logo and infos for new software and address etc. It is very painful to open EVERY single Microsoft Outlook 2007 from every single worker and change the disclaimer/signature info, so what we need is how to give every written email the same disclaimer, so we update disclaimer information on one machine and everyone else has got the latest disclaimer too without needing to change it manually in outlook.

Maybe someone knows how to do so, if yes, please tell me :)

/greetz and thx in advance, Niko

I created a disclaimer with "GFI MailEssentials". I can send emails with outlook 2007 to other persons which is no problem, but the signature is still not available in the sent mails, althoughI have put a correct domain to "use this disclaimer for every outgoing mail from the following domain"...hmmpf, maybe more guesses?

I'm noob with scripting, I am not able to this because I dont know how to. Could you please give more info mate? I must add the company picture/logo too in this disclaimer btw.

I'm noob with scripting, I am not able to this because I dont know how to. Could you please give more info mate? I must add the company picture/logo too in this disclaimer btw.

You only really need to know how to work with Active directory group policies m8.
That link i posted tell you everything else and how to do it.

Read it all and give it a try!