Qlimax 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

It might be a culture shock for you, but 30 years ago when you said 'I'm going to a stones concert(or any other rock/punk event)' it would have been frowned upon as well. 'The elderly' would have said something like: 'there's 5 cavemen pretending to do something clever while the main cavemen acts like a girl'.

Yeah that guide is for the win seas :D

It's much more than just playing a few tunes DB. It's also not an established location, but built up from scratch. Special lasers, lightning, effects can cost tons. Then add up the overpriced DJ's and you get a pretty expensive ticket :)

You have a 303? Nice!

I've got a x0xb0x and a Gaia SH-01. Need a proper drum machine tho :(

flipsake bn gogo cant let it catch dust :P miss my stuff too, and now you got access to some more material so stop slacking :P

I was able to buy it from a friend for 600,- eur about 5 years ago. Borrowed it at first and in 2005 he decided to go full digital. He was still producing bombs with it on Music Man and Sino till that point. I got the feeling I'm not making as good use of it as I can, busy busy life! But it will be there when I decide to dedicate some more time on it again :)

You could of kept your stuff Ase, always a waste to sell, you know it now!