Pug cup 2012 - teams & groups & results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its nothing about being ungrateful or whateva..

cyborg posted this: http://i.imgur.com/YTxYh.png, as a JOKE, he or pogo didn't say a word to dj but DJ went mental and started flaming cyborg and pogo for no reason... then hes blaming them for no reason. :shrug:

FS guyz what are u doing? say BIG thanX to DJ for makeing a cup!!! all what u need its just a 3 matches in 2 weeks, most of players playing pug every day or few times in week! so just do it!!! :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

You can take DJ's place as the coordinator of this cup, anyone who still sees any hope for this event can do so tbh.

If anyone would like any context behind what happened you can ask me for the logs on irc, I rather not touch the issue further on the public forum.

Last edited:
PUG CUP is cancelled du to MORONS in UTAPUG channel starting flames.

Have fun with ur idiot community.

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

I love how sneez just parachutes into trainwrecked threads with his gifs :lol:

I've missed everything that's gone on but I am trying at this very second to resolve my gfx lag (why did I recommend ATI to html?) and will be around once it's sorted, if it ever is. Hope the cup is still on.

If it isn't, gg to DJ for giving it a try :clap: And XR sucks.

U can all blame pogo for being hypocrite and starting flames for this cup being cacelled. As Riv and Cbg stirring things up even more.

Why would i ever do something for this retarded community. I would if ppl acted nornal but thats not possible with pogo the fat fuck from USA.
Never again ill do anything for u guys. To bad ppl spammed pm posts not wanting cup to be cancelled. This is all on you guys WELL FUCKING DONE RETARDS.

from now on there will b backstab 24/7 , not following tacs, just to mess this retarded community up even more. Why would i do anything for this community again NO i dont think so. All on u pogo. THis is what u get when acting moron and stirring things up with Riv and rest of this sad community ruining for those who actually njoyed the event. All on you guys feel proud ruining for every1 else.

Last edited:
nope i dont belive, that you canceled the cup only coz of some NOOBCAKESFLAMS.

i think there are some other things that madeyou piss and lost the game fun.

you should be old enough to stand over the things.

and you dont need to blame UTA @ all.

Lets look forward the to 1v1 cup and anther 3v3 cup :thumb:

maybe 2013 ;)

Oh trolololololo

13 years later a lot of people in this community still haven't grown up, trolololo

*grabs popcorn and enjoys the show*

from now on there will b backstab 24/7 , not following tacs, just to mess this retarded community up even more. Why would i do anything for this community again NO i dont think so. All on u pogo. THis is what u get when acting moron and stirring things up with Riv and rest of this sad community ruining for those who actually njoyed the event. All on you guys feel proud ruining for every1 else.

:spit: as if you haven't done this since day 1 of pug :spit:

Hahaha and you guys wonder why Im not puging with u anymore... Youre the 2nd dumbest and 1st whiniest community I ever had the pleasure to meet. :yawn:

you are an idiot if you want to blame this on others, was hardly even any flaming.
read logs, people laughing and saying mega or massive insane is flaming? :rofl::rofl::cool:
truth is you were probably scared of losing, seeing how good team4 was...
in any event, have another drip.

01<14DJ> the drip that caused the beaker to overflow
RHV74.gif

U can all blame pogo for being hypocrite and starting flames for this cup being cacelled. As Riv and Cbg stirring things up even more.

Why would i ever do something for this retarded community. I would if ppl acted nornal but thats not possible with pogo the fat fuck from USA.
Never again ill do anything for u guys. To bad ppl spammed pm posts not wanting cup to be cancelled. This is all on you guys WELL FUCKING DONE RETARDS.

I don't know what happend on irc but how is pogo responsible for what you do next in the community? Don't try to blame future actions on something that may/may not have happend in the past, caused by someone else. It's all on you buddy. If you act like a dick, it's you being a dick. Not pogo. Why would you want to ruin this community even more?

You say stuff like this:
All on you guys feel proud ruining for every1 else.
yet you are threatening to the same? How does that work? Who is the hypocrite now?

:/

wow u did so much! :bowdown: thank you :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

why dont you finish it now that its started???????

Status
Not open for further replies.