Pug cup 2012 - teams & groups & results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a fun game versus team 3 thanks for the game and well played !!

i need sub as im officially retired from the game now lol. think i had about 5 kills in whole war , not fair on my team mates, hopefully someone can replace me :) x

had a fun game versus team 3 thanks for the game and well played !!

i need sub as im officially retired from the game now lol. think i had about 5 kills in whole war , not fair on my team mates, hopefully someone can replace me

WTF XR u signed up for 3 matches just get it over with plz.
Just play some DM will be warmed up for match vs us and the last team.

Dont leave as it will fuck up things. If ur signed u should play not that hard man.
Do some more warmup next time u beast us.

Last edited:
man we really stole that win 4-3 didnt deserve it

dungeon- won on last possible run 150/boots 1-0
autorip- od gets double kill on development with 1min left, coulda been over 2-0
riv3- we get raped not even close 2-1
dustbowl- pretty close hard to defend 3v3 with so many launches 2-2 comeback for them
ballistic- they attack in 5mins? od gets warhead with no armor 1st run after genny. 1min left we steal map 3-2
scarab- we suck 3-3
desertstorm- they attack 2:30? od gets samsite thru spawn 2nd run with no armor past 2... 4-3 mad lucky

we got completly raped on scarab and dustbowl :) gj od picking maps skalman doesnt know :rofl:

hard to find a balance between pushing 3v3 and then getting launched over the top and terrible defense :(

teks dj were rumoured to get a mic?
if so that could make the brackets even closer..

still think kaka yaku rape with squirrel backman is too strong though

Really som nice games last night. Lets hope for som more comming days.

If XR wont show up more i will let MERCY Sub him.

No offense to Mercy, who is a really good player, but Team 6 could really use a 'fragger', same as all the other teams got.

mercy is a good fragger, also great launching skills.. no offense to xr but i think your team will be stronger when mercy plays.

mercy is a good fragger, also great launching skills.. no offense to xr but i think your team will be stronger when mercy plays.

It will, I agree, but Mercy wasn't a 'top 8' player, that's all I mean. Unless we get one such player we will always be at a disadvantage.

Unless Mercy is really on fire, then we will pwn :mingun:

If i fnd any1 else or someone else wants to sub same skill as XR i will

BUT imo Mercy atm is as good as XR. Dont underestimate him.

jEr is ex-24 player and I know he's really good, but it depends on his ping.

I dunno, I'll wait to find out from jEr. Thanks for the help.

I have been up all night trying to repair my PC from the effects of a rootkit virus. Before it was just minimising UT every few minutes, now it has almost totally obliterated my master Boot Record and the Remote Call Procedures don't work, so I can't actually access files and folders.

In other words, if I don't fix my PC I will have difficulty.

If all goes well, yes, I will be around at the weekend to play some matches. Don't know who our third player is yet, but I hope jEr will sign up :thumb:

Running System Restore now :crap:

WTF XR u signed up for 3 matches just get it over with plz.
Just play some DM will be warmed up for match vs us and the last team.

Dont leave as it will fuck up things. If ur signed u should play not that hard man.
Do some more warmup next time u beast us.

i never play the game and i signed as a reserve player but you put me in the main competition and ranked me too high.

i used to be a good player but i am way too rusty now, so it's a better option to let mercy or jer take my place its not fair on my team mates that your ranking system is all wrong and teams are majorly unfair.

thx for the oppurtunity of playing really enjoyed playing a 'proper UT match' again, but it was my last lol.

Genuinly hope the cup goes well!

apoligise to my 2 team mates for playing extremly badly in the opening match also and hope you guys can still have a chance of getting through with a new team mate lol!

/XR xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.