Pug bitching and bans

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Its guys like you ruined it for everyone else.

Exactly the reason I stopped playing pugs (plus the fact that many other quit too...for same reason possibly)... People started taking them way too seriously. Honestly i'm not too sensitive or anything, I don't take stuff personally but it's just not fun anymore when people take stuff too seriously and cry if they're losing/die from a lucky shot/whatever.

Force teamsay only to avoid spam/flames? Bitch on irc afterwards if necessary... I realise theres togglemute for mute enemy-function but guess what, you get laughed and flamed at for using that too :) although then people would probably start changing their nicks to get their point through... Maybe force league nicks only too? :P I don't think people would go as far as switching to other team's teamspeak to flame somebody but honestly I wouldn't really be surprised if they did...

Just a few ideas, although too much forcing could take even the last fragments of fun away from pugging.

Stopped reading after page 2, same shit different people.

If anything I hope people realise mym is a very reasonable admin, and these are all reasonable rules. They've been around longer than today it's just a reminder that they will be reinforced if ur gonna act like a tit.

Don't see what all the crying is for then. You won't get banned unless ur really outta line.
Except you know in advance ur gonna be a tit ^^

Well various times on ts ive been insulted because on my first pug i was kinda noobish but i didnt need remarks such as 'u fucking noob go practise else where ruining our pug' blah blah blah... ect and i don't like it one bit no one backs me up or anything:smash:

Well various times on ts ive been insulted because on my first pug i was kinda noobish but i didnt need remarks such as 'u fucking noob go practise else where ruining our pug' blah blah blah... ect and i don't like it one bit no one backs me up or anything:smash:

Don't expect this to change any time soon. I've been playing this game for years and I still get the same insults. The flaming and abuse is way out of proportion to what the pug result means, so if you want to enjoy yourself nowadays all you can do is find the few people left in #utapug who are cool and who don't take it too seriously, as Sausage said, and pug with them. If the dickheads turn up and start the negative shit, just leave, and with everyone leaving when they show up, they might not get a game :clap: That's what I'm doing from now on, assuming I ever pug again, which I might not. Certainly prolly won't ever cap again, though I used to enjoy it. Now it's just not worth the grief.

I mean if something isn't fun then don't do it.

DGYZE.gif