Public Tournament Schedule

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol, i think first problem is to get it running anyway :D
yes, mexanik, it is with no tax and with noobs, BUT

I still remember days when we could use simple teamsay for making some tactic... and most of these noobs have followed it. Today´s noobs dont. Many things have changed in gameplay. Well, I havent changed. OK , maybe i am noob more then before, but still :D

I wanna make some little comeback of old times, before it dies completely. We are still here. We are "the old times" players( yes, there are olders one :bowdown: to our teachers ). We can do it. We just need to believe it. And I do believe it. I believe we can make it.

I cant just give it up. :P

Well, it was kinda crazy fun last night.

What a horrible family has showed up at DoG Stda.
Mamma_UT , Daddy_UT, angry_son_UT, and incredible crazy uncle - angry_uncle_UT :D

Somebody has even said that I am getting old. (Even worst - that I am old (but not that old as darknezs is) ) LoL. :D

Am I old? :o

Well Lee I think u old, but just relax, i belive im older then u, but still not as old as Odin alias Darkness :)

No1 are as old as Darkness :rofl:

Last edited:
hehe
but there's a even older guy, HUEY member of =]DoG[=.
he's already grandfather :D but dunno if he's still playing

btw about fun matches, we can create fun match just let ppls know 1 week before the match, there are plenty of people out of the dog ud nac and dzz to get 6v6