ps3 Game

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

JACKEL

Sep 30, 2001
holland
bioshock, farcry, brothers in arms, dead space.

Wich one would you choose and why? or should i get a cod game :lol:?

Totally depends if you want multiplayer possibility. Then I'd go for CoD4.
If you just want a good singleplayer experience I'd go Dead Space or Brothers In Arms. Horror/survival or army/tactics...

Dead Space, hands down.

Simply because it's the one that appeals the most to me of the aforementioned.

IMO, Bioshock got boring after 10 hours of playing (on pc), Farcry 2 has a weak storyline, and Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway is just.. bad.
I've only played 3 hours of Dead Space, but I like it so far.

Call of Duty: World At War is also just around the corner (7 days away, to be excact).

But checkout Fallout 3 aswell - I'd recommend that ;)

so far I've heard nothing but good things about dead space. The other games u mention I've heard some negative things about. Haven't really pld any of those games (yet) tho. I'm still hooked up on Metal gear solid 4, which is also a really good buy in case u haven't got that 1 yet. I'm on my 4th play through atm and I'm still not bored of it.

I'd never touch FarCry2 if I was you. Just read the other thread about FC2 - it's a terrible game! STAY AWAY!

Dead Space hands down tho if you want a proper game :nod: