ProAS?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I have already asked a few so far and a lot of interest already.

We all crave a bit of ProAS, lets face it, it was a really enjoyable mod, just perhaps it was overdone towards the end with it being first to 8 still etc.

Anyway, why not utilise the league system we still have?

What I propose is this:

Would you be interested in a mini ProAS league, using current league table/format? Essentially would be aimed for 3 clans, to play each other twice a month on the 2nd and last sunday of each month (TBC)? Let me know, looking initially for 20 people.

I would arrange all at start, perhaps if it goes well, it becomes self sufficient.

Suggestions on how to run it would be great, but for time being, please post serious responses on here, if you are or are not interested.

Thanks =]

Didn't you quit?

Haha, tell you what, I won't bother with competitions then, DJ next time you create a thread crying for a competition to be made by XB or me, think about your response here.

End of thread.

JqrBv.gif

Fake? You said it in IRC channel, anyone who can bring the log up has it on their pc :)

And yes, I asked you if you wanted to play, you replied in a normal manner and I added you to the list, you then mock the competition maker, who will go out of his way to provide competition for people like you who still play 5 pugs a day and you have the audacity to come on forums and demand me and xb and html to make competitions for you???!?????

Last edited:
Was around Christmas, was said in the UTAPUG channel, a number can vouch for it and if you were in the channel at the time, I'm sure you will find :)

Status
Not open for further replies.