Post your characters! (Discussion)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
clicky my signature for my imbalarogue
But i'm still wondering if i should go for a dagger or keep this mace? (Wich is a pretty good one:))
Every rogue i see uses dagger in main hand. But I rather do more damage, I made a Assasination build (so far i can with only 23 points to spend.)
But I do alot of crits with it. So better is a good mace? Or a worse dagger ?

Edit: If u are arsed to look at my character, click below on Talents, then go to Assasination and check out cold blood=)

owns a lot:D

Why are you wearing a helm that gives +nature spell damage? does that help your poisons or sth?

Oh.. level 33... didnt check that x]

don't really know much about rogues, but i do know the rogues in my guild have a very fast off-hand dagger for applying poisons, the one with 1.30 speed from Dire Maul with 40.3 dps. They then have a high damage weapon in main hand like a sword with maybe a speed of 2.10 with high dmg on it. Talents wise don't have a clue =d

I dont know what lvl dire maul is, im only lvl 33 so far.
I have a mace now with 2.5 speed and 18.4 DPS.
The highest crit i've done (10 minutes ago) was 564 damage. (Wich is quite alot I think with a one hand weapon =))

Anyway, I already know what weapon i want at lvl 60:

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=37012

Really a sweet weapon! I dont know if it's a real weapon seeing the replies, But others say that they have it.
I'll just keep my mace untill i find a better weapon =)

it's fake lol. I wouldn't worry about that sort of thing until lvl 60 then, as your weapons are likely to be changing from day to day as you level.

Yeah but I saw this one and i thought "WOW" Teleport to StormWind and look at the DPS :eek:

sneez said:
I dont know what lvl dire maul is, im only lvl 33 so far.
I have a mace now with 2.5 speed and 18.4 DPS.
The highest crit i've done (10 minutes ago) was 564 damage. (Wich is quite alot I think with a one hand weapon =))

Anyway, I already know what weapon i want at lvl 60:

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=37012

Really a sweet weapon! I dont know if it's a real weapon seeing the replies, But others say that they have it.
I'll just keep my mace untill i find a better weapon =)
It's real, not fake. Every week you have the chance to advance to honor rank 14 and buy that weapon which makes you protector of stormwind.

It's real, believe me :p:

It's definitely not real. As in the data collected from the game is real, but this thing was made on a hacked server.
The most powerful weapon in-game is this
It's 2H and takes SO much to create it'll drive the avarage Chinese farmer nuts.
That and it's an Artifact.
So a blue dagger would be better in dps? yea.
Oh.. and this is the reward for reaching rank 14 in PvP.

Menace said:
It's definitely not real. As in the data collected from the game is real, but this thing was made on a hacked server.
The most powerful weapon in-game is this
It's 2H and takes SO much to create it'll drive the avarage Chinese farmer nuts.
That and it's an Artifact.
So a blue dagger would be better in dps? yea.
Oh.. and this is the reward for reaching rank 14 in PvP.
Why couldn't you just let me live in my dreamworld? :(

Dunno how reliable it is... it could be damaging, but if it takes a long time to 'cast' with a chance of backfireing... :x
So I'm unsure... then again I'm not an engineer, either :)

Menace said:
Dunno how reliable it is... it could be damaging, but if it takes a long time to 'cast' with a chance of backfireing... :x
So I'm unsure... then again I'm not an engineer, either :)

Yeah ok, you take damage when u cast it. But it has a 30 yard range!
Just look at the replies to see how much damage it can do. Even at "low" levels.