Post Hammered old ppl Match thread:P

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BBStr@nge

Sacred Cows Make the Best Hamburger
Jun 10, 2001
Nottingham UK
Thx 4 game all - we got whupped but it was good fun:)
Hopefully be a monthly thing.

Big thx to Hec and Mutts 4 setting it all up - cheers guys:)
BB.

I couldnt conecet to the server on the right side :( took though pc outta window lucky ck cought it for me so ill try again next month

Yep thanx guys for your hard work getting this off the ground.

I had connection problems on my increassingly sucky cable ... again!

Damned marmalade sticking all them wee bytes together aparently.

Hope to be back for more:)

Ye was gg's! I'm deffo up for some more, i miss assault matches :bawling: TDM is fookin boring as hell...

Cheers fellas!

That was serious fun!!! Thanks Hector and Muttley. :thumb:

Played guys, given some flatter maps without stairs we might get closer next time.
Very nice Siege Hector! launch was spot on (I have found Max's teeth but I won't let him know ... :P ) and your save on tower was cool, they were one pixel away!!
Next time I might drink a little less cider, the carpet is ruined and the floorboards are rotten.

Roll on next month!!!

Last edited:
Played guys, given some flatter maps without stairs we might get closer next time.
If so I'm gonna get [DWAP]ODIN (45yrs) and his wheelchair (35 yrs) to join the club

If I can wake him that is:D

Oh you found them, Good.
I hope they fit you as well as they did the bloke I inherited them from :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ajax
I couldnt conecet to the server on the right side :( took though pc outta window lucky ck cought it for me so ill try again next month

This was because you used the wrong password. And once you have input the p/w it's in your unrealtournament.ini so you don't get the chance to input the correct one. The solution is to open that .ini file and search for the incorrect password line. Then delete it and reconnect.

Originally posted by JaseyJas
Ye was gg's! I'm deffo up for some more, i miss assault matches :bawling: TDM is fookin boring as hell...

Cheers fellas!

Well join an assault team J00 F00L!

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse

Very nice Siege Hector! launch was spot on (I have found Max's teeth but I won't let him know ... :P ) and your save on tower was cool, they were one pixel away!!
B]

Ta mate- it's all down to my jittery fingers jittering in the right place at the right time.

Just miffed that I moved forward at the wrong time and they darksided behind me- oooerrrr Missus!

Originally posted by JaseyJas
Ye was gg's! I'm deffo up for some more, i miss assault matches TDM is fookin boring as hell...

BO is looking for memebers, contact me. I will try to contact you :)

I had greatfun last nite and luckily I also have selective senileity and from what I still remeber we won the match 2-0 ;)

but next match dont let the nippers cheat and move while we shoot at them. I also found the name SemiNudeYoungGirl:drool: very distracting, feel off roof of frigate trying to get a glance :\

Next month.... :party2: again :tasty:

tnx all players for one hell of a nite! was worth the switching nurses gave me today :moon2::whip:

This was because you used the wrong password. And once you have input the p/w it's in your unrealtournament.ini so you don't get the chance to input the correct one. The solution is to open that .ini file and search for the incorrect password line. Then delete it and reconnect.

I did that :(

maybe i should of oddered one of the nipper a sweetie to come round and sort it for me, mordern computers are confussing

Yes i may well be up for joining an assault clan (again) I'll have to brush up on a few launches etc but i reckon i'm not too old yet for a bit of Assault league action! Least i kept me teeth last night, all praise teh superglue! Actually doesn't UTOAP count? I'm deffo up for some more, mebbe once a month will be enough...

thx BTW Towanda, i'll deffo consider it! :)

I will end UT as i began, ASSAULT 0wnZ! :D

Damn medication is the match over :scared: Ohh well I still wanna trade nurses, this one is from russia and she has moore hair in her face than me. Do we have anyone "gayish" who is iterested in trading ? :beer:
________
Vaporisors

Last edited:
Ajax after u deleted the password from your ut.ini and went back into the server which p/w did u re-enter....

if it didnt ask you for a p/w then u missed another line that stored it.

btw sorry for telling u the wrong p/w in the first place i copy and pasted the line from our chat room to yours forgetting about the pass :/ it wont happen again honest

Last edited:
see they cheated so they lose by forfit :p: Muttley you wouldn`t know i much i was mad really was close to thorwing pc though window, missed an insta assault match to play then when i left the opa rrom and tried to get on that match i couldnt get ping on the server was having a bad night. I even broke my walking stick banging it so hard on my desk, which is a right pain cant get up now and i need to change my bag as its getting smelly now :fart: