Playstation 3 Appreciation Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

would really recommend infamous (if you didnt have that one already like me).
The games i choose are: dead nation and little big planet :)

I thought we could DLL 3 free games (i read PS3 :D!) but it were 2 games LOL.
Anyway, choose Wipeout HD and infamous.

I rather wanted Dead Nation instead of Wipeout HD :( ah well.

I thought we could DLL 3 free games (i read PS3 :D!) but it were 2 games LOL.
Anyway, choose Wipeout HD and infamous.

I rather wanted Dead Nation instead of Wipeout HD :( ah well.

well you can download burnout paradise as well, but thats just for this month i think!?

Yeah, every game with a + is only for the month that you got the Playstation + account :D

you can download 2 games for free.

one of the following:
  • Little Big Planet
  • Infamous
  • Wipeout
  • Dead Nation
  • Rachet & Clank: Quest for Booty or something

These are all free and will remain for free

on top of that non plus members get a free month of playstation plus in which they can download several free games including Burnout Paradise. But these are only playable for a month!! After that you cannot play them anymore. Playstation Plus members that were already plus members when the hack accured get 3 months of playstation plus for free.

Mortal Kombat is real good, you must like those kind of games though.

I will buy me Duke Nukem Forever on Friday, I hope it's going to rock so much :P

Got infamous and LPB but I've been kinda busy with mortal kombat, as yako said this game is awesome (apart from the netcode but the devs have said they've got a patch for it coming :D). Just ordered rock band 3 too and there's at least Alice: Madness returns and F.3.A.R. coming this summer which interest me, geez. :P Played a bit L.A. Noire at friend's house too and it seemed very interesting too. And then there's my personally most anticipated game of the year coming up; Saints row 3... Ah well, can't complain :D

man, due to these free games I dont even want to buy infamous 2 yet, although i'd love to play it :).

what does it say? that you have 0 downloads left? you tried it when the servers were really busy back then? because then you can probably still download the once you go to some menu. Let me know and i'll try to recover where it was.

perhaps this helps:

Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

Also, when was the PS3 account created? It won't let you download any games if you created your account after April 2011.

perhaps this helps:

Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

Cool thx this worked.
getting 1 of the games right now, will have to think about what 2nd game im going to pick.

Dark Souls! incredibly addictive!

And I finally begin to appreciate playstation plus. Last month free plants vs zombies and this month free costume quest! Games i'd otherwise not play are now free and really cool :D

Dark Souls! incredibly addictive!

And I finally begin to appreciate playstation plus. Last month free plants vs zombies and this month free costume quest! Games i'd otherwise not play are now free and really cool :D

Ye Dark Souls is awesome. Shame the online is kinda broken. I keep trying to bring down my judgement on other ppl, but all i get is "Invasion Failed" :(