pictures pictures pictures

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:rofl: @ wanted and papamobile
edit: or is it popemobile?:P

Last edited:
I was talking about the thread in general. But then again, I guess you don't understand any of the jokes so it must be no fun for you :'(

u are a perfect idiot, trying to be a bully. I commented one pic only, and then laughed at others, aka how could you talk about the thread in general, if i had commented only one pic in a"different way" (meaning clearly no harm)?or maybe am i not free to lol about pics?or even to comment differently?get a brain u fucking dumb clown. the only one who has clearly intellectual problems is you, as, as far as i can see, u are accusing me of not understanding jokes (if an accuse can be made on this) after i've commented them and liked\disliked them. idiot.

oh and smb. thanks.

Last edited:
I looked through the entire thread but.. WHICH WANTED PICS?????

I'll refrain from reacting to the bullshit coming out of saint's keyboard, on account of not wanting to make this a flamethread and that he probably won't understand what im saying anyway!

Attachments

• AQIA.jpg
    AQIA.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 519
  • GRYL.jpg
    GRYL.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 525
  • IPSM.jpg
    IPSM.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 499
  • panda-fail.jpg
    panda-fail.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 498
  • SBHO.jpg
    SBHO.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 502
  • VAAE.jpg
    VAAE.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 504
  • TSVM.jpg
    TSVM.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 507

attachment.php

LOL!

I'll refrain from reacting to the bullshit coming out of saint's keyboard, on account of not wanting to make this a flamethread and that he probably won't understand what im saying anyway!

typical answer of someone who doesnt know what to say :lol:

the funny stuff is that i knew i would have been accused of being a flamer, after i have been attacked and provoked for no reason and after u started flaming :rofl: c'est la vie :whatever:

"stop being a dildo" is not a compliment, hope u know that. that's a flame. And altho i tried to take ur sentence as a joke u kept saying bullshit like "u dont understand jokes", which is a bullshit according to what i've said in the previous post. And then u say u dont want to make this a flame thread :rofl: :rofl: (hi captatio benevolentiae)
If u have something to reply, pm me and i will try to find some time to waste talking with u in a couple of years :lol:

so, please, next time, think and then say something, ok? ;)(it's funny that i have to tell u what u should do on ur own :lol:)

LOL!

typical answer of someone who doesnt know what to say :lol:

the funny stuff is that i knew i would have been accused of being a flamer, after i have been attacked and provoked for no reason and after u started flaming :rofl: c'est la vie :whatever:

"stop being a dildo" is not a compliment, hope u know that. that's a flame. And altho i tried to take ur sentence as a joke u kept saying bullshit like "u dont understand jokes", which is a bullshit according to what i've said in the previous post. And then u say u dont want to make this a flame thread :rofl: :rofl: (hi captatio benevolentiae)
If u have something to reply, pm me and i will try to find some time to waste talking with u in a couple of years :lol:

so, please, next time, think and then say something, ok? ;)(it's funny that i have to tell u what u should do on ur own :lol:)

lol give up fs, STOP POSTING. toast says one thing and you start going into essays about every possible thing hes done wrong. you do this in every thread, stop ruining everything fs.

lol give up fs, STOP POSTING. toast says one thing and you start going into essays about every possible thing hes done wrong. you do this in every thread, stop ruining everything fs.

ahaha expected this kind of comment :rofl: I said NOTHING WRONG, he comes saying BULLSHITS, he STARTED ruining the thread with idiot comments and then GUESS WHAT?? I RUINED THE THREAD!LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! WHY DONT U JUST SAY: TOAST SPARE US SOME STUPID COMMENTS? LOL!
that's pure nonsense, jesus christ. FOOL

Last edited:
just open an own thread... i totaly agree with riv. here are some people who just want to enjoy the pictures but it rly pissed me off to read 234230948 posts of you till a new picture makes me laughing hard. yes he posted too, but you saint acting like a unt atm. and pls dont answer in that thread if you wanna piss someone off again, just quote what everyone said and open a new fricking one. thanks