&peer is an overbearing whore

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck off with the kick for caps already. I fucked a good pug up by typing something that wasn't even ALL CAPS and peer kicks me anyways. Fuck off with that it's total bullshit.

learn to live with it.. there is no reason on earth why everything has to be written in capslock. Maybe this is the right way for u gimps to learn that!

lmao

Dunno who and why set it but why using CAPS, bolds and other shit like that in first place?
I'm using IRC since 1998 and i never was in need of using it? Something has changed in mean time on IRC?

:lol:

If ppl are doing it knowing what's going to happen they are doing it for the purpose then.

init :rofl:

anti's sig! said:
<s-spoq> finished my sandwich!
<s-myletterseas_> HEY SCHPOCK
* peer sets mode: +b *!*@FRAG-3C01BA1C.dynamic.xdsl-line.inode.at
* s-myletterseas_ was kicked by peer (Turn caps lock OFF!)
<Torp> LMFAO
* peer sets mode: +b *!*@FRAG-4B3D52C5.bagu.cable.ntl.com
* Torp was kicked by peer (Turn caps lock OFF!)
<s-ai> LOL
<s-spoq> oi lol

It's amazing... though it just goes to show you that's rediculous. I typed like 3 words out of like 8 in all caps and peer banned meeeeeee and I'm still banned 12 hours later. I'm being oppressed!!

It's amazing... though it just goes to show you that's rediculous. I typed like 3 words out of like 8 in all caps and peer banned meeeeeee and I'm still banned 12 hours later. I'm being oppressed!!

:lol:

:rofl:

just undo it the moment the last player for pug signed, so its not getting fucked up.

its cool as long as the pug isnt in danger.

smant you're an asshole. Seriously, stop whining. Will get you nowhere.

Next time you just shut up when the pug's ready to be captained. It's that simple.

It's not like you say meaningful stuff anyways :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.