pDm lan/meet up... or whoever :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Morpheus

»MayHem«
Jun 8, 2001
England
My parents go away later on in the year october time i think. So was thinkinf of havin sum ppl ova got 4bh dont need pc's tho if u wanan bring em u can. Was thinkin more of pissups etc but pcs cud be cool for our hangoers :D recover for next night.

ANyway me Joko n XR are deffo doing it and probs more pdm guys we only just kinda decided it, theres no date yet but its aroudn that time.Any1 is welcome aslong as i no who u are :D

Stupid replys will just get removed so feck off :D

thinking of doing it from a wed-wed aka student night and then weekend and then time to recover.... thats general idea. so if u pull u pull :D

do it :) put it nxt to mine so if any1 goes near mine they be near urs, so if they damage any of ours gee gee stu goes mad :D itl be ok!

I'll probably be on placement and I'm unsure where I'll be located or if I will be able to get the time off :(. October is a stupid time!.

fs why is alcohol always included? :nono:
I would be bored then haha :D

mmmm i dunno then il try n bugger them off in sept or nov?? haha i dunno they want to go bk to florida again, but they short on money after all these parties this year, so im trying to get em to go to spain or summit even for a week hahaha :P

@ Doug, shrews is the best place ever nice lil town with 2 shootings lastnight gg

DATES ARE HERE 28TH AUGUST they fly out bank hol weekend!! For one week return following tuesday!!! So any1 fancy it?????