Pac Uses This Forum So Fo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

deadly

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Feb 6, 2002
<Tourist> Bot or Luck??? Every single shot a hit .... next time admin spec them fs... and everyone who use fakenicks should be banned from league servers <yaku> faknenicker and botter or cheater anyhow should be banned from the league <CeCe> Weird that rivaldo only lagged when he had to <katsch> weird rivaldo finds ppl who hide and not moving for about 20 seconds - lol - u will know why u r first :thumb:

YES AND NEXT TIME I WANT ALL ADMINS AND I WANT UTV SO THEY CAN WATCH OUR BOTTING. IT OWNS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

lol classic childish match report :thumb:

by the way the thing with riv, it was actually ME who said go behind the tank as its 1 of the most obvious places to hide when we notice that some of your members arnt attacking.

btw i own :nod:

piss off all of u, we have a match atm dont disturb the forums, our members might come and read instead!

CeCe said:
You get what you give :sleep:

from what i remember it was AAK who decided that we were "botters" after we bonged you around for a few maps...ah well if you cant win just call them cheaters!

You have a very simple mind exo my friend :P You always have to talk about clans as a whole.
Actually it was only Yaku who first made a comment not AAK.

But long time before even he made those comments we had to put up with Pete's whining and bitching because we were playing a few maps 4on3 cos you always had some players who were disconnecting or couldnt join a league server ( I wonder why).

It's not like you didnt have enough players.. you had 4 players on the server right from the warmup match... Not our fault if they keep deciding they have to leave 2-3 times a map.

Sure.. you didnt play... thats why u were added in the match comment and thats why u felt u had to post this thread.

Because you didnt play :thumb:

actually it was me who left the server constantly, and the reason is legit....im sorry to dissapoint you will but it was a assaultbonuspack error, i can also have some confrimation of this from MyM and Pyrom who i went to for help :P

what a shame :(

CeCe said:
You have a very simple mind exo my friend :P You always have to talk about clans as a whole.
Actually it was only Yaku who first made a comment not AAK.

But long time before even he made those comments we had to put up with Pete's whining and bitching because we were playing a few maps 4on3 cos you always had some players who were disconnecting or couldnt join a league server ( I wonder why).
It's not like you didnt have enough players.. you had 4 players on the server right from the warmup match... Not our fault if they keep deciding they have to leave 2-3 times a map.

You mean sarcasticly that we bot/use wall hacks etc? hmm

I know the players who play in this clan for a long time now, and i im confident that we play by the rules. If you still question my answer on this, why dont check those logs with the admins, im sure they can find something if there even was cheated, and than you allways have the demo's of Pete..................

Btw I didnt call anyone a cheater when I said "I wonder why"

I just wonder how you can be an active player in this league and at some point just cant join some league server anymore.
Unless you reinstalled UT.