Orange iAS Server Admin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spirit

<b>*********.net Treasurer</b>
Jul 29, 2001
Cambridge, UK
In an attempt to control the recent rise in llamas using bots etc on the Orange iAS server I have assumed the role of Llama police on the server (i.e. the kind guys at Orange have given me admin access) ;)

I play there a lot myself, and am online a fair amount these days. That, along with the forum admin capabilites, makes me pretty well equipt for spotting and dealing with ppl who like to ruin others fun.

I am rarely able to play UT during the day, however am usually contactable on ICQ 85048560. If you do spot anyone who you believe to be cheating in any way please:

#1 take a screen shot / demo to gain solid proof of the accused.

#2 Contact me immediately on ICQ so I can log various details such as IP. If I'm not on ICQ send me an offline message as I'm sometimes hiding :D

you can also contact Bluey/Optical on icq 66224499 or irc.utassault.net #orange,#utassault if ether of us is unavailable leave a message with one of the Ops in the channel

Lets hunt us some botters ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondered why I'd not seen any UC players on orange insta recently...

:evil:

cus the only 2 players who play public are skummy and chillin, and they ALWAYS fake nick.

and there is so many bot accusations it just gets boring, i even remember when u accused me thur with joko.
i will always remember "oh look at u trying to miss to make it not obvious" as a classic.

I have a secret... I borrowed ClouD's bot
AimBot to kill them all, Wallhack to see them all, Radar to find them all; but i still need the LameBot :(

Im so sorry thats the reason why I played so Well lately :P
Plzzzz dont bannnnnn meeeeeeeeeee :P im a nice guy :D

btw end of another story from skummah

NICE Spirituzz

Originally posted by Nekromancer
cus the only 2 players who play public are skummy and chillin, and they ALWAYS fake nick.

and there is so many bot accusations it just gets boring, i even remember when u accused me thur with joko.
i will always remember "oh look at u trying to miss to make it not obvious" as a classic.

1. Joko and I happen to be in two totally different insta clans, unless it escaped ur attention. Although, I remember one of the Mr v UC matches where Joko played, and I was at home watching over his shoulder. Fucking amazing how cloud always seemed to get this amazing lag as he approached objectives. That was the first time I've ever seen someone slide while crouching all the way from the main gates, into the lava cave and along to the fuses in Lavafort2. Sliding round corners - now that is some funky lag...

2. The one time I accused UC of botting was the one time we played you at insta. When you and two of your team-mates are all killed, mid-air, at different altitudes, falling from the castle on golgotha in different places by the same player within 1 second of each other, then something suss is going on. Sorry, but no-one is that good, or that lucky.

And blow me down, you booted a botter from your clan shortly after that match...

:rofl:

3. And I've seen u on publics too Nekro. Also fake nicking, but its funny as hell when u revert to your clan tagged name when you get what you think is a half decent time/frag count. Tragic. :D

Last edited:
1. LMAO

2. IT NOT THAT HARD TO KILL SOMEONE WHEN UR FALLING

and who did we boot? what botter? thats news to me

and 3. Ive NEVER fake nicked, the only name i use is YeKnOm, but there has been ppl using my name recently... so the fact that u say i change to my name when i do good is utter bollox. shame u have to make things up :/

im still surprised u didnt comment on the game when u still accused me tho on a public server, and yes u were fake nicking too and yes that classic comment will stay in my head for eva.
I remember reading in one of ur threads that when u accuse people u said u pretty much are always right (may not be ur exact words) well cloud? slide bot? LOL, and then when u accused me, lolol. yeh ur judgement is great isnt it.

and sory bout posting in ru thread spririt, i wont post again in here unless its in chitchat, just wanted to get my view across.

:topic:

1. Joko and I happen to be in two totally different insta clans, unless it escaped ur attention. Although, I remember one of the Mr v UC matches where Joko played, and I was at home watching over his shoulder. Fucking amazing how cloud always seemed to get this amazing lag as he approached objectives. That was the first time I've ever seen someone slide while crouching all the way from the main gates, into the lava cave and along to the fuses in Lavafort2. Sliding round corners - now that is some funky lag...

ROFL i remember that. :lol: couldnt stop larfin at him, blatant cheatin like that is just lame.

shooting someone midair is pretty easy actually.. not defending anyone tho cuz i dno where u talking about :P

u remember deadly the first time Mr owned UC, happens so much recently i know its hard to remember ....

:lol:

:sofa:

Yea thatwas a thriller 8-)

]«UC»[ 4 v 7 Mr
1131 Points Before 3708
1018 Points After 3821
-113 Points Change +113

:eek: :bowdown:

hehe, ermm just to keep it on topic

GO SPIRIT GO SPIRIT ITS UR BIRTHDAY ITS UR BIRTHDAY :party: