OpenGL render

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Roguey

Jan 21, 2002
Berkshire
id thought ill make another thread for this - instend of making them all on a match thread,

ill start it off by asking if anyone corrected the slight corruption around things like the clock (see below for) and get the guns are down the bottom to be transparent.

The render driver, could someone look up the date/time when it was maked, as i dont want to download another as this one seams to work, and i had a lot of trouble with opengl in the past.

my OpenGLDrv.dll file:
Created: 01 July 2004, 1:22:26 PM
Modified: 05 April 2004, 3:26:58 AM

is that the newest one?

Attachments

• Shot0003.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 102
I got some questions:

I get about 50 fps, is that shit? How do I improve it?

Is this why textures look a bit weird sometimes? It makes ripper shots a bit tricky on Lavafort.

Roguey said:
id thought ill make another thread for this - instend of making them all on a match thread,

ill start it off by asking if anyone corrected the slight corruption around things like the clock (see below for) and get the guns are down the bottom to be transparent.
Had the same problems with the 2.6 version. i'm using the 2.5 (older) version now and it looks fine (normal).

I get about 50 fps, is that shit?
post ur system specs maybe? :P
How do I improve it?
disabling vsync
disabling AA
disabling AF
buy faster hardware :P

AA = anti-aliasing, and AF= Anisotropic filtering, AA smoths between lines whist AF improves textures. The above pic i had AA and AF on + sync, however like bart said above its hard to know what u should be getting without some specs.

AnTi said:
Whats AA and AF :P
come on Anti...don't tell me that you've no idea what AA or AF is.
If you really don't know then how the fcuk you managed to switch on ur computer?