Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I miss you all!

Let's meet up in person and pretend we can remember when we played!

Some time before we all hit a chronological 70 year old, even though we are all still mentally 15 - even you Humph, you were not 16 in 2003......

We'll spend the time complaining about how our knees ache. And share stories of the times we did meet... In Croydon, Amsterdam, Groningen, and Edinburgh and how Haggis broke his arm that time ....

Years of great memories, great wars, epic flames which I for sure will never forget. Wars that were 3hrs 30mins long, with TS going crazy. Best parts were when you see hours of practice and tactics pay off in the wars.

Monday-Sunday my aim was to play as much UT as I could

Years of great memories, great wars, epic flames which I for sure will never forget. Wars that were 3hrs 30mins long, with TS going crazy. Best parts were when you see hours of practice and tactics pay off in the wars.

Monday-Sunday my aim was to play as much UT as I could
What he said! :nod:

The early days of pdm which stands out most for me, c0 days were good too but pdm was great. Playing along side some top fraggers, great comms, launchers,spammers.
Twnz
PlayR
Sinsnemilla
Bn
Hogo
Proto
Shock
Bossk
Joko
Warchild
Myself
I think that was the early days squad?? Trying to pick a team with them guys available was a tough job, if only we never quit first time around I reckon we could of been no.1 (obviously just my opinion,slightly biased )

The best match ever!

27/05/2002

-={Mi5}=-
McNeill
Konnan
Twister
Stylefish
latino
Samy

8-1

>ION<
Neo
Frost
Ninja
Maelstrom
Grippo
RaMpaGe

Very GG!

DA REAL CLOWN HAS SPOKEN! :D

Neither Ace nor Firestorm have played on the said day. Best team on >ION<'s side or no, we won them.
And for me this game was one of the best moments in utassault. I made an killing spree with just one shockcombo!

Them days were good but I'm saying if gazz or hogo were playing I'm sure the result would of been different! Not taking anything away from the score line