Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:) Lo Mughi, how's things? Good to see you again, thank god you're back, Breen makes a terrible matriarch :\

what's wrong with me? I'm doing a fine job i thought so! :P

anyways i miss my friend firewall and l0cksm1th..

/me tickles Useless

/me hands Timmah some cream for his rash :P

Sorry Breen, you dont taste that good, and you cant be a matriarch, no matter how hard you try, you dont look as good as me in high heels.

SUYM [Nil] |P*I| -)BiB(- *=)IAS(=* ]>BO<[ ~[RÊ$]~ >DaRk< ->§Ê<- =FBC²= «)ñk(» {R-C} EF \\SAS// )[WUC]( ((si><th)) )[IDC]( -=[RiS]=- {24} (stdAS) and proberly more that my alzheimers light brain has forgotten. We had great fun in DWAP back then :)

I still remember a 24 v DWAP std match where I complained about flak spam on Desert and then felt like a little shit for weeks afterwards for flaming the nicest clan in the league :trout:

Wah-hey!

I just remembered about teh old UTAzers!

I log in, go look at "Chat" and whadda find, Useless making random posts, and me mentioned!

*cuddles* for Useless.

*wave* to Jules! HELLO JULES! (I have to shout now, PM me your email addy, I will MSN you why :D )

*cuddle* to Berand!!!

I would bring back FDC, except with the whole having to play UT bit, I miss my boys :( .

Yes Bas. If he didnt get a lifetime ban, he should!
Psy was fine till he stopped taking his meds. Then he went mental. I have now seen American Psycho. Now I know who Patrick Bateman is ... you dont want Psy back Useless, I promise.

As for gabbing ... phew, loads of people there .... Gen, Squizz, Martz, CK, Huge Arse, and the other luverly laydees of ewwtee like NightOwl (and PyRom (Mrs NightOwl :p) and Stompa :D

And I would bring back DoG. Are DoG gone? I havent look that much in here yet, best go check other threads and stuff........

Jenniiiiiiiii :wave: :cuddle: PM sent!

I still remember a 24 v DWAP std match where I complained about flak spam on Desert and then felt like a little shit for weeks afterwards for flaming the nicest clan in the league :trout:

:lol:

No hard feelings and in the end U manage to win vs us before DWAP died out slowly. Man we had fun and a great time back then omg :D

Easy

BELTRONIKO - SOLID
ANNI - SOLID
KILLARTRON - SOLID
NEKRO - SOLID
WARPOODLE -Mi6
PHOENIX - SEK
UNSEEN - AoR
UK WARRIOR - AI (JUST CAUSE I LIKED PLAYING AGAINST HIM SO HE COULD CALL ME CRAP WHENEVER I KILLED HIM)
KONNAN - Mi5
PSY - ((NUTHOUSE)) (SO I CAN FLAME HIM FOR ETERNITY)

Last edited:
pfft.. indeed way too many to mention.. :)

Latino, Gatekeeper, EoS, ION (especially Hogo), si><th, and most of all my crazy m8 yuran! dobre vojak :crazy:

also everyone i played with/against, had so much fun with everyone.. hehe

DWAP, AI, DoG, etc etc.. :bowdown:

Reactions: Hogo
all the old suym and eos guys! ah the memories... think i'm the only one of them who still browses this forum regularly