-=] O P T I L A N [=- Piccies =D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I still insist that on that particular night I had taken what could only be described as a heroic amount of drugs.

I recall in great detail, I planned to go to the bathroom to void my stomach. I managed about 5 steps. Next thing I know I'm waking up on the living room floor, facedown. A couple of people pull me up. I claim i'm totally fine and head up the stairs to chill in the dark, unfortunatley I black out again half way up.

Lucky for me, Rich knew how wasted I was (and how much of a lying cockbag I am) and followed me up. He caught me as I fell backward.

I still think he was more concerned with preserving his parents funiture and decor, but hey kudos Rich, I would of brained myself for sure.

Tim had already caused several thousands pounds worth of damage to decanters, PC's, the reputation of the residents, and the ozone layer (thanks to his terrible wind).

Lets not also forget this was the night Andy and Gaz consumated their 5 year long man-crush. The video of this tender moment (filmed by Martz and his ever steady hand) can still be seen on some special interest websites. Don't click on the wrong link however, you'll find yourself watching a video of Daz lying naked in a bathtub, with Pete pissing on him.

:rofl:

I missed you Binge!

I still insist that on that particular night I had taken what could only be described as a heroic amount of drugs.

I recall in great detail, I planned to go to the bathroom to void my stomach. I managed about 5 steps. Next thing I know I'm waking up on the living room floor, facedown. A couple of people pull me up. I claim i'm totally fine and head up the stairs to chill in the dark, unfortunatley I black out again half way up.

Lucky for me, Rich knew how wasted I was (and how much of a lying cockbag I am) and followed me up. He caught me as I fell backward.

I still think he was more concerned with preserving his parents funiture and decor, but hey kudos Rich, I would of brained myself for sure.

Tim had already caused several thousands pounds worth of damage to decanters, PC's, the reputation of the residents, and the ozone layer (thanks to his terrible wind).

Lets not also forget this was the night Andy and Gaz consumated their 5 year long man-crush. The video of this tender moment (filmed by Martz and his ever steady hand) can still be seen on some special interest websites. Don't click on the wrong link however, you'll find yourself watching a video of Daz lying naked in a bathtub, with Pete pissing on him.

It certainly was a special evening! long time no see fella

PS: I object to this account!! My wind really isn't that bad....

Last edited:
Re:

See now mr I love Mike Patton but I wont eat meat unless its attacthed to his 2 veg has turned up we really should all meet up for some sort of reunion drink/mess (Tim/Binge this applies to you)

Christ is it really so long ago :| man I'm getting old :(

Aye good times, I lost count the number of times I walked into the patio doors when they were closed :o

I'd definately be up for a reunion at some point, wife and baby permitting ;)

Pete

Ah! I see everyone has crawled out of the woodwork, we seem to be missing Martz however...

From reading a few posts it looks like Daz vanished up his own asshole, never to return.

Andy, we really ought to organise a reunion, I think Rich suggested it earlier on the thread. I'm still in Dublin, they haven't yet got around to extraditing me back to the UK for those trumped up charges.

And Pete, stop moaning about your age, for fuck sake. You're twenty bloody eight. Jesus you all must of been waiting for your balls to drop when we first started playing.

How do we proceed? As I recall, Rich used to organise everything all the time. No doubt to combat those feeling of worthlessness and self loathing that plagued him. You gotta give it to him, he always fixed things up. I remember him 'fixing' the alarm system at his house, by scaling the outside wall and punching the little yellow box till it stopped :D

I'd be up for a re-match, I'm sure Glen would be too but i reckon he'd brings his snoring with him:P

Ok I will work on it, some how I will track down Stoney and Daz too and see if the jocks fancy a road trip.

Re:

I think Daz can be found on some special interest websites, I can't say more except the words "midget" and "cellophane" are involved.

Hey Hogo, good to see ya! If you come along it means I won't be the oldest, what are you? Like 50 or something :P

Daz ended up getting all loved up and disappeared, SHOCK HORROR IT WAS A SHE ASWELL!

Oh and Binge are you sure you allowed back into the country, thought you left following your escape from Notts prison :P crimes against goats is serious business :)

Pete

Last edited:
for fuck sake, I'm hear reading stuff from 7 years ago when I didn't know to come and defend myself!!!!!

I'd have been up for a pissup some where and meeting up.