-=]NRG[=- vs -=UKS=-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ice

Oct 15, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
now that the forums support file attqachements again i feel like making a match report because imo we played a very good game.

just to make it clear: this is a match report, any kind of flaming will be deleted

let's go :)

(posting pics wait a few mins...)

i dont have all pics, some are missing :(

nice riverAL def mates, never seen it defended that long in a clanmatch i think :) :mingun:

Attachments

• shot0022.jpg
    shot0022.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 47
overlord attack was fast, both teams dropped a player at start though

:nono: We lost our WHOLE team, although only 1 may have dropped from the server, we ALL lagged out (with the exception of Brave I think). You had already held it for full time, and chances of us salvaging a draw from the map would have been slim. It wouldn't have affected the match result even if we had (it would have just been 7-6, instead of 8-6, which is why we didn't bother to argue about it at the end). But let me say, no way in hell would you have done it in 21 seconds if we actually had a team to defend with :)

oh and 2:30 isn't a quick Riverbed]l[AL time, and you didn't defend Frigate well you attacked it quickly :D

Was a good close game tho :D