Nice match guys

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Omen

Sensation
Jul 19, 2001
Holland
well played
it started of really close, but i think rook and siege knocked us a bit of since we just lost with only a few secs left :(

do you still like astheno? ;)

Yeah gg for both teams, but i have a humble request for the x-ers.

Plez beat mi5, pleeeeeeeez. I'd really get horny to see us taking the first slot. ;) If you do, I'll never nag about you guys again, never-ever! :bowdown:

GG lol and wtf was that on astheno fs? u took healthvials till u had 199 health or someth cuz i saw you getting fucked up ;p

Originally posted by RookiE
GG lol and wtf was that on astheno fs? u took healthvials till u had 199 health or someth cuz i saw you getting fucked up ;p

i had 100 health when i entered ob lounge
most of you were all chasing another player that went to the left side, i went right killed two X players and one chased me but i could just make it

yer he killed two then i was running after him.had amd cudnt shock as he was to far so tried to use my insta skills and use secondary fire,but as u can see i missed:$

gg tho,nice clan aswell