next harry potter book

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez said:
Okay so I get on the train, I sit in a 3 seater by the window...there are a bunch of other seats open or whatever and this family of 4 comes and 2 of them sit with me and 2 sit next to them in the 2 seater...

Which boggles my mind because they could have easily taken 2 2 seaters and left an open space on the 3 seater with me but no, they had to be jerks....so anyway, this guy gets in and spills his coke all over my pants and shirt....

So I go "what the fuck" not even in a threatening way or anything, just by surprise because my head was facing the other way....

So the guy goes "apologize" and I go "excuse me?" and he goes "apologize for cursing in front of my two kids or I'll get the train conductor to kick you off the train"

And I go "well buddy, maybe if you were paying attention to where you were putting your FUCKING coke, I would have said FUCK in front of your FUCKING children"

At this point the guy is basically in my face and his girl screams "daddy make the stupid boy leave" and I go "yeah, make me leave daddy" and he was like "come on kids, lets get out of here" and as they were walking away the guy tells me to learn some manners.

I see his daughter is holding a harry potter book in her hand I go "tell your daughter that
dumbledore
dies on page 606" and immediately this like 13 year old girl bursts into tears and soon after her older looking brother did too the dad was speechless and walked away.

:spit:

ROFLMAO :rofl:

i think this should be a smilie

:justonemorething:

Attachments

• just-one-more-thing.png
    just-one-more-thing.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 39
  • just-one-more-thing.gif
    just-one-more-thing.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
im still reading it :)
enjoy, but dont like reading fast cus i only read in the evenings, am on page 400 now