New pug rule ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Do you want TS as must..at least listen ?

• yes

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • no

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
flames free, i voted yes for obvious reasons.

plus if you dont want to be on TS captains are not forced to type, plus speak up the tacs.

justplay pubs in that case :)

loooooooooooooooooooooool which one you mean of the two shit servers left? :rofl:

Well, sorry but you can't force people to use software for a game. Nor can you force people to have to listen to some of the shit that is said on TS. If you start enforcing these kind of things you will see a reduction in pug numbers as some will just rather do other things.

Voted No.

so true...also Voted NO.

winamp > UT

asi said 100 times before just pick another player if you know the player usually not on TS.
let captains decide. Let then pick less good players then if they want good coms. Easy solution really....

Well maybe you can force people to show if they are able to use TS with a tag or so.. like for me B-Pyke(TS) or B-Pyke(TSL) tsl=TeamSpeak Listen Only. in that case you can easily volunteer with the given information and you can adjust your choices.

Ofcourse when you put TS behind your name you must follow that rule.

Well just my 2 cents, i didn't play pug for ages so don't blame me for stupid suggestions :rolleyes:

being and talking on ts can sometimes make the difference between winning or losing a map, but in my case ts makes the game that much moar fun (specially when pogo caps and im on his team and giving him a hard time!)

lol in my opinion doing both is kinda useless, music clearly disturbs your concentration while being on TS as well. OFC you can do both - understand commands and listen to music, but not without lacking concentration eh:P

Even if it's gonna be forced, there won't be less puggers, or at least more 'quality' pugs.
It's just ignorance to the captain if you don't join it, reasons/excuses (call em whatsoever) are just bleh, Assault is still a teamgame

<petez> Yes, I dont see the problem rofl
<petez> People who ignore tactics are the problem, TS isnt

and

<&> if any of those ppl complaining about TS had any common sense they could join TS and mute it, how would ppl know if they were listening to tacs or not

Last edited:
A serious 'what the fuck' at the topic of this poll to be honest. What do you want to achieve with forcing the use of TS during PUGs? That would get like 5 extra players on TS who won't talk and really ignore what's being said anyway? On top of all: If someone cba to use TS, i would just join TS and set output volume to 0 anyway.

The problem isn't the use of TS, it's certain people who play as an individual :dj:, eg. ignore tactics, ignore binds. That's why some PUGs can feel like an FFA game - but in the end: how many PUGs actually are that bad?

Ridiculous.

I can see only one, in my opinion, acceptable reason for not using TS (for listening at least) an that is if you don't use any sound for UT.

can t understand why there are still ppl playin pugs 24/7 but can t afford a fuckin 10 euro mic since years... to shy to speak or what? grow up fuckin hell.... hi wish, lucy, sandy and so on :wave: ts is an important part of pug, go dog servers then...

Last edited:
can t understand why there are still ppl playin pugs 24/7 but can t afford a fuckin 10 euro mic since years... to shy to speak or what? grow up fuckin hell.... hi wish, lucy, sandy and so on :wave: ts is an important part of pug, go dog servers then...
I don't want to defend w1sh in particular, because he is a big cunt, but what about:

1) You live at home and don't want to get caught talking to random gimps all over the world?
2) Aren't interested in social interaction with random gimps from all over the world?
3) Have people around you who get annoyed when you talk out loud?
4) Have a voice like Riv's?

löl

1. in night ok, but they don t use it in afternoon for example too... can t tell me they aren t allowed to talk in their rooms at all löl

2. why play with them then?

3. can t be the case all the time

4. see, even he does, so what s the prob...

it s just kindergarten...