new map released

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

there is no way this would work as a league map
a solo person can make it to the end b4 a defender can get there thanks to the impact hammer
and the poly count is too high
and having to use grab to open every door and climb every ladder gets really tedious

Yeah if you wanted to play that map...you might aswell play IGI:P

totally agree with inferno about this not beeing suitable for league. Needs launchprotection too. The Grab dooors and teh sureveilance cameras was really cool though:)

Well, as stated, it is more suitable for TO & Strikeforce type mods.

1 way to play it, and keep u from temptation of hammer/rocket launching is to use eavy with the suitable protections.
I havnt got round to downloading it yet, but still looking forward to playing it, evenb if its aginst bots :rolleyes:

On a Geforce DDR card I got a low of 6 fps in one of the towers..
13-15 fps was more normal though @ 1024x768x32 with medium textures :rolleyes:
Got an avarage framterate @ 22 fps while playing a match with bots...

and yes the intented flow of the map is usuless for Assault.. since you can jump all the fences :lol:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Swyzz
On a Geforce DDR card I got a low of 6 fps in one of the towers..
13-15 fps was more normal though @ 1024x768x32 with medium textures :rolleyes:
Got an avarage framterate @ 22 fps while playing a match with bots...
Uhh? Which CPU u have?

I had a Geforce 1 DDR before, with 1024*768*32 medium textures/skins i had avg 40-50 fps and on heavy action/high poly maps it never gone below 15 fps!

:)

Ouch!

Tested the Map, and got also lowest FPS on the Tower: 10 !! :shout:

And thats with a GF2 PRO!!! FFS!!! :shout: :shout: :shout:

Maybe i should turn VSync off? ;)

hehe say what you like about guardia but when did your fps (frames per sec / frags per sec - up to you) rate drop below 10 for the last time when playing guardia

Originally posted by CeCe
hehe say what you like about guardia but when did your fps (frames per sec / frags per sec - up to you) rate drop below 10 for the last time when playing guardia
Never :P (For both) :D